What Games Are You Playing?

Monday evening I played Call of Duty 4 all the way through on the hardest setting non stop (tv station and sniper missions are damn near impossible at that level), but I found all the laptops so now have all the added extras unlocked on single player. Already completed Multiplayer with all weapons unlocked and most of them mastered, just completing the last few head shot achievements.

Tuesday I re-installed STALKER and decided to give it another go, got a lot further this time but gave up on it as I hate having to throw away amazing weapons because the weight restrictions.

After watching the Hitman movie I had a craving to replay Hitman so today I spent last night replaying Blood Money, and will probably complete that tonight as my other half is away hosting a conference

Arbalest said:
Picked up a new game for the DS today: The World Ends with you So i'm starting that soon enough. Something about its style interested me.

all i will say is that, you will enjoy this game. its really good! its style and the battle system is different. not to mention the amount of things you can level up...(eaven the relationship with the shop keepers you have level up which unlock more stuff) i could go on..but bah..go play!

anywho... i got Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles-Ring Of Fates for the DS this morning in the post...brand new and sealed for only £9.99!

so i am about to start that now!

Ninja Boy! said:
anywho... i got Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles-Ring Of Fates for the DS this morning in the post...brand new and sealed for only £9.99!

Yeah; I got it from PLAY as well. Don't really like the look of FFXII:Revenant Wings or DQM:Joker, but FFCC is an awesome little game, though the single player is really short. I'm bout 3/4 through the game and only 5 hours in..... =[

Joker is pretty crap to be honest...I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Super-ugly graphics and boring everything else.

Sorry DS developers, but "super-awesome 3D graphics" are generally disgusting, jerky messes on DS (exception: most 1st party stuff)...Pokemon Diamond looks much nicer than this abomination.

kurosaki86 said:
Ninja Boy! said:

Yeah; I got it from PLAY as well. Don't really like the look of FFXII:Revenant Wings or DQM:Joker, but FFCC is an awesome little game, though the single player is really short. I'm bout 3/4 through the game and only 5 hours in..... =[

yeah i heard its really short. but then again this game is pretty awsome...has good graphics on par or better than zelda phantom hourglass, fast combat action and i hear there are some unlockables and secrets. and since its not a deeeeeep FF game...this is perfect for a handheld. i look forward to playing more of it later on.

Aaron said:
Joker is pretty crap to be honest...I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Super-ugly graphics and boring everything else.

damn i was considering getting this. but my taste in turn based jrpg's have wined down...i prefer the action oriented jrpgs... 'The World Ends With You' being an excellent example.

Is The World... actually available in any shops? Haven't found it anywhere...

I know you can get it online and stuff, but right now I've got more store credit than available money... >_>

Uncharted - Drake's Fortune

Got this a while back and got half-way through before being distracted by something shiny. Dunno why though cause this game is ridiculously pretty!

I love the way the guy's shirt crinkles as he runs and how only the clothing submerged in water gets wet instead of....well every other game where its all or nothing.

Aaron said:

I know you can get it online and stuff, but right now I've got more store credit than available money... >_>

i havnt seen it in any GAME stores apart from HMV...
for which store have you got 'store credit for?'

Ninja Boy! said:
Aaron said:

i havnt seen it in any GAME stores apart from HMV...
for which store have you got 'store credit for?'

Seen it in two gamestations, but no GAME!

ninja boy said:
damn i was considering getting this. but my taste in turn based jrpg's have wined down...i prefer the action oriented jrpgs... 'The World Ends With You' being an excellent example.

The new kingdom hearts game for the DS is probably the next big action RPG from SE, and after enjoying FFCC so much(and even though I don't enjoy the KH series that much) I cannot wait for it!!

The Darkness x360

Until my friend (whose game it is) accidentally knocked my xbox over putting a ring of scratches in to his disk and it being wrecked. I never got to finish it lol.

Liquid Skin said:
Uncharted - Drake's Fortune

Got this a while back and got half-way through before being distracted by something shiny. Dunno why though cause this game is ridiculously pretty!

I love the way the guy's shirt crinkles as he runs and how only the clothing submerged in water gets wet instead of....well every other game where its all or nothing.

I just sold my copy of this game (won it in a competition) part of me really wanted to keep it as I love the look of it but I don't have a PS3 at the moment and needed the money, part of me really wishes I had kept it for when I buy myself a PS3 later this year.

It is surprisingly good actually. I didnt really like tomb raider for a long time (played it when i was 8 or something and got too scared!) and this really is a tomb raider clone with all the puzzles sucked out. Then again the combat is progressively addictive and when you find yourself in a abandoned nazi bunker stock full of "The Descent" esque subhumans running along the walls....Yah! So scary but so much fun!

Anyways....debating between Gripshift, FF7 or unlocking all of the achievements in Uncharted. Nice lazy gaming day!

Ikaruga on GC trying to finish it on hard mode >.< its too hard. If you aint heard of this game it one of the most graphical one touch shoot em up game you will ever see how hard can it be only 5 stages xD

Still playing Lost Odyssey, a lot of people have completed it... but not me. I downloaded the DLC for it yesterday, it's alright. I totally owned all the optional bosses, mostly in two turns, except for that Spirit Master Fu or whatever, still got to fight him. I've just been leveling like crazy lately, that and trying to get all my immortals all skills. I'm pretty sure I'm going to wreck the final boss/bosses with ease. I have the backyard to do, view the last few dreams, achieve skill masters with the immortals beat that Spirit Master boss and complete the game. Hmm.

Animal Crossing Wide World, and Trauma Center
Finally actually properly playing Animal Crossing ..It's a lot of fun, I just never really had much chance to play it properly before!
Trauma Center on the DS is still bloody hard though ..

Back