What Games Are You Playing?

Everyone's playing GTAIV, I'm not even that arsed about it to be honest. I'm still doing Veteran on COD4, god damn this game rips you off, I swear to God. D:

Ive spent the day on Super Smash Bros Brawl with 2 of my mates. Multiplayer breathes so much life into this game, that im sad to say, does grow old, kinda quick.

GTA IV - me and a couple mates have invented the "Cuban Blockade" mode. One team barricades off a street with cars, trucks etc etc, camps down with AK47s and sees how long they can survive the onslaught! (still fine tuning it to see if ze americans are allowed a helicopter or not....) :D

Yeah...it looks like there's six episodes, and I'm already on episode 5. Last night's cave antics were on episode 2, and I've only played for about two hours since then, so you can blaze through it pretty fast. =/

It'd be good as a rental, but I wouldn't really recommend it to buy.

The graphics are good, but some of the voices aren't even decent soundalikes (I think some of the actors actually did voiceovers, but Charlie and Locke sound nothing like them). Exploring is decent enough, especially for coming across stuff like the numbers and random Desmond/Dharma stuff inside the hatch (not really spoilers...only mentions of early season 2 stuff, but I blocked them anyway).

Worth checking out if you're a fan...just probably not to spend £40 on.

Last edited by a moderator:
CitizenGeek said:
I'm stuck on a late-level mission in Revenant Wings ;__;

i'm kinda miffed at myself with that, i worked my way to the final chapter, then i realised that i missed a side mission which can only be done in a certain chapter, now i can't get the 100% completion ending =/ so restarting it soon.

Bar that, working on Persona 3 and Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix +(PS2 working with japanese games is great =P)

Arbalest said:
i'm kinda miffed at myself with that, i worked my way to the final chapter, then i realised that i missed a side mission which can only be done in a certain chapter, now i can't get the 100% completion ending =/ so restarting it soon.

Yeah, I've noticed that I've missed a few side missions, too. But, meh, I'll finish the game without 100% and the next time I replay it, I'll use a guide to assure I get 100%.

Spyro201 said:
Just been playing MGS; Twin Snakes as im very, very bored

lol i was just aplying that. i just finished it an hour ago. now im starting MGS2 again...im on a MGS marathon until June 12th...hopefully by then i will have anough money to buy a PS3 and MGS4.

Ninja Boy! said:
Spyro201 said:
Just been playing MGS; Twin Snakes as im very, very bored

lol i was just aplying that. i just finished it an hour ago. now im starting MGS2 again...im on a MGS marathon until June 12th...hopefully by then i will have anough money to buy a PS3 and MGS4.

Haha. Luckily I have the PS3, im just waiting for MGS. Problem is, my exams start 5 days later, so I wont be able to play till thier over. That weeks gonna be my 'Rush Revision' week. Or as proffesionals may say, 'Cramming'.

Back