What Games Are You Playing?

well where do i star, im trying to play each of these games atleast everyday so here goes
speed racer - ds
resident evil ds - ds
code lyoko - ds
dmc 2 - ps2
burnout 4 - ps2
resident evil 4 - wii
super mario galaxy - wii
FF VII - psp homeboot
FF VIII - psp homeboot
FF IX - psp homeboot
resident evil 1 - psp homeboot
resident evil 3 - psp homeboot

i know you prollly thinking where do i find the time but i some how find a way of getting up at 8 in the morning and staying upto 4 or 5am

I'm playing Dairanto: Smash Brothers X.

Naw, I'm playing the European release of Brawl, I think I'm the ONLY person on this forum who had the patience to wait for it's European release, so yeah, **** you guys, I waited and got what I deserved.

I've been playing it non-stop for six hours... alone. ;____;

I'd get it, but I'm goin' to the states tomorrow, so I'm getting it when I come back. I'll probably bring the best game ever with me, ONE PIECE: UNLIMITED ADVENTURE.

Yee Haar

Lupus Inu said:
I'm playing Dairanto: Smash Brothers X.

Naw, I'm playing the European release of Brawl, I think I'm the ONLY person on this forum who had the patience to wait for it's European release, so yeah, **** you guys, I waited and got what I deserved.

I've been playing it non-stop for six hours... alone. ;____;

It gets boring very quickly. lol.

Im still on MGS4 and it just gets better!!

Jayme said:
I'd get it, but I'm goin' to the states tomorrow, so I'm getting it when I come back. I'll probably bring the best game ever with me, ONE PIECE: UNLIMITED ADVENTURE.

Yee Haar
If you're being serious, you're going to be VERY disappointed. =/

Aaron said:
If you're being serious, you're going to be VERY disappointed. =/
Yeah, I know it'll be a average all round game, I won't be going out of my way to get it, That's why I don't already own a copy. I don't tend to play Wii games as a whole..

Playing Crisis Core at the minute. The fighting's pretty random what with the fruit machine-style power ups but it's mindless and harmless in equal measure. Very nice movies and the story (so far) is pretty good.

I'm low on energy these days so am glad it's not too hard either. *plays half asleep* :D

Finished MGS4 *sniff sniff* so now im going retro RPGing with Baldur's Gate II on the PC (no not the action rpg) before going for my second playthrough.

Oh and have you heard? Some guy has already completed a 3 HOUR run of MGS4. Just highlights how goddamn long those cutscenes are! :p

MONONOKE said:
Super Smash Bros Brawl
My bro and his friend entered a tournament in Sheffield for that today at Gamestation, he's a huge fan. He got knocked out in the second round (of 4) he was practicing for it on Melee and said Brawl was so much slower but loved it. He was Sheik I think got a certificate and a model is being sent through the post.

Crisis Core.

I haven't got a clue what the fruit machine stuff actually means, but the music is fantastic, and the fighting is a lot better than I expected.

Very good game.

Aaron said:
I haven't got a clue what the fruit machine stuff actually means

Heh, it's called the DMW drive :p And it's totally random, but when it lines up certain sequences of characters in the middle of battle, it confers special statuses to you (like using magic without MP, no physical damage etc.). When it enters 'modulating phase', it is again random, but when you line up the same character 3 times, Zack will perform a special technique, when it lines up the number 7 three times, Zack levels up; with two of the same number, your materia levels up. It's not really that complicated and it adds a lot of the battle system.

I'm loving Crisis Core so far. I just met Cloud, which is awesome for me, because I love Cloud :]

Haha...that's alright, glad it's random! I thought I was actually doing something to trigger it, but I couldn't work out what... =/

I'm only on the second mission...been doing a few of the random side missions to get materia and level up and stuff.

Had a look at the art book too...very nice. =)

Back