What Games Are You Playing?

Maltos said:
Your on an anime forum. What did you expect :lol:

:eek: i never realised *facepalms*

Only joking :wink: i love playing Rpg's......to an extent.....some become too much and i give up bothering......*coughs* diablo 2 *coughs* awaitin the third though :thumb:

I hate rpgs :D
Well not really hate. More dislike.
But runescape was fun. And i'm currently enjoying WoW on occaision.
Stuff like Zelda and FF though are sort of meh. Though i bet someone will be very quick to point out that they are totally different :lol:

I prefer games that require little to no brainpower. Street Fighter, Tekken, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. Mario. Sonic. OSU! TATAKAE! OUENDAN!
That was damn good.

And even though i hardly ever go on..i'm adding you Spyro.

THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT

:p sorry, couldn't help it.
each to their own :thumb: im not into runescape or world of warcraft, but used to play flyff. prefer shoot em ups, adtion/adventure and driving games. fighting used to be a fav, but once you've played one, you've played them all sort of thing =/

I only play runescape since it's easy to set up so browse in the background but i really don't like rpgs past the old 2d style.
I need games with CRAAAAAZUUUH gameplay.

It seems like a fairly deep tactical RPG (for an iPod game, anyway) so far. The story is quite basic, but enjoyable and fun. The art and music is good, too. It's taking a while to get over the controls (the spin wheel is tricky!) but overall I'd say it's well worth the €5 I spent on it :]

I've never even heard of Song Summoner, but I just checked it out on the iTunes store and it sounds cool. I'll probably get it in the next few days. =)

Been playing Kirby: Mouse Attack and High School Musical 2 on DS BTW.

CitizenGeek said:
It seems like a fairly deep tactical RPG (for an iPod game, anyway) so far. The story is quite basic, but enjoyable and fun. The art and music is good, too. It's taking a while to get over the controls (the spin wheel is tricky!) but overall I'd say it's well worth the €5 I spent on it :]

Ah cool thanks for that, i'll have to look into it

Back