What Games Are You Playing?

Arbalest said:
kupoartist said:
McIcy said:
I really hope the Sam and Max remake is just as funny
The first two parts are already out surely? ;:/
i am not sure about the other one.
It's out via gametap, but you have to be a US or Canadian citizen to use that apparently. Global on Janurary 5th.

I'm kind of interested in getting them, but I don't know... I never played the original (or Day of the Tentacle. Did love the Monkey Island games tho!)

Today i recieved Castlevania: Curse of Darkness for the PS2, so i have been working on that as well as Shadow of Colosseus, which i have just beaten the 7th Colosseus in.

I would say I'm still progressing through Wild Arms 4 but that's, like, been postponed thanks to a "crash" bug / glitch that shouldn't be there in this day & age.

However, another title shall be purchased soon to feel the gap till I (hopefully) get this problem resolved (probably Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence if nothing goes pear-shaped). I just hope I can "get into it" like I was with Wild Arms 4 before I was rudley inturrupted.

Thought I'd share that.

Dark Messiah. More linear than a side scrolling platform game, worse voice acting that an American hentai DVD and a plot to match. GREAT FUN, cleaving heads off, pushing enemies off ledges and sniping so anvils fall onto the enemies.

Woohoo Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus for xmas I am one happy gamer

Loving the story and the cgi is really impressive. Loving the ability to upgrade weapons and the materia/weapons targeting system works really well.

after leaving my Metal Gear Acid 2 to collect some dust, i decided to continue with the game randomly..whilst waiting for Killzone Liberation for psp to arrive form ebay......
also continuing with TLOZ TP on wii on a rather steady pace.

Sega Bass Fishing on the Dreamcast, with the controller and everything. No, really.

Cos I'm spending X-mas and Hogmany at me folks, I'm stuck on a crappy spare PC that'll barely run games more than two years old, so I'm remembering how much I loved the ol' DC. But because the spare TV's also crap, I have to play the games in 50Hz... which halves the number of games I can play properly... But I did come across Tech Romancer, a little gem of a giant robot fighting game with more emphasis on cheese than a quattro formaggi pizza :)

McIcy said:
Complete GTA Vice City Stories yesterday at work so I will now be attempting to complete all the little side missions..... I will also be shopping for a new PS2 or PSP game after christmas, I hope there will be some good releases out.

Lucky u mate; where do u find all the time...

spaceage9 said:
McIcy said:
Complete GTA Vice City Stories yesterday at work so I will now be attempting to complete all the little side missions..... I will also be shopping for a new PS2 or PSP game after christmas, I hope there will be some good releases out.

I mainly play all my games at work, currently enjoying Dirge of Cerberus, but will be needing a new psp game soon

McIcy said:
spaceage9 said:
McIcy said:

I mainly play all my games at work, currently enjoying Dirge of Cerberus, but will be needing a new psp game soon

man get portable ops, it rocks, especially for a psp game, its gota be imported though but theres alot of sites that sell it as if it was a UK copy

It's so worth it though, i recomend it for any tactical espionage action fan

Karmatwisted said:
McIcy said:
spaceage9 said:
McIcy said:

man get portable ops, it rocks, especially for a psp game, its gota be imported though but theres alot of sites that sell it as if it was a UK copy

It's so worth it though, i recomend it for any tactical espionage action fan

Cheers for the advice dude, will look into it in the new year and see what its like

I'm happy to report that while I wait for a replacement copy of Wild Arms 4 to arrive, I bought and am playing Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (aka Snake Eater Special Edition).

Its good. Very good. :D

Hovis! said:
I'm happy to report that while I wait for a replacement copy of Wild Arms 4 to arrive, I bought and am playing Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (aka Snake Eater Special Edition).

Its good. Very good. :D

What did you do to Wild Arms 4?

McIcy said:
What did you do to Wild Arms 4?

If you look in the Wild Arms Franchise thread I went off on one about it. :lol:

But cutting a long story short, all was well for the first twelve hours of my progress but when I got to a section in the game called The Great Stairway, at the end of it it crashes in the same place each and every time (its rare but over the years I've had bugs like this in the occasional game that renders them unplayable because further progression is impossible).

And yes, I went through all the usual check-list of things to do and its defienetly a faulty copy, so I sent it back to Play.com and I'm waiting for them to send me a replacement copy.

That's it basically. :)

Back