What Games Are You Playing?

I'm playing Phantom Brave, and dabbling a little in Counter Strike Source and retro HL1 mod Science & Industry (when there are bloody servers up.)

At the moment i am playing quite a few games,
The game i am playing mostly is Killzone Liberation for the PSP. this game is just oozing with awsomeness (but at the same time its friggin HARD!) but i like a good challange.
Next is Twilight Princess for the Wii, well it has been 8 days since i have played it, but i should continue with it once all the madness in my house is over (bro and family going to india, so packing up and stuff)
and finally, i have just recently started again (not literally but continuing) where i left of with Xenosaga 2. its quite good, although i wish the cut scenes were shorter and there were more battles. (im still way earley in the game)

Currently using my gaming skills in the swapping between games depending on whats on tv/ what girlfriend is doing.

Neverwinter Nights 2 (PC) is my main game is it keeps me out of the way.

Dirge Of Cerberus (PS2) when theres nothing on SKY or my girlfriend is at work/upstairs watching her soaps

My PS2 has been evicted and I'm currently trying to get a VGA box to hook it up to a new monitor, so no PS2 for me :S

However, it's been evicted by a spanking new Xbox 360 which I bought on Boxing Day. I've been playing the three games I have for that - Dead Rising, Viva Pinata and Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires. Pleased with all of them.

Zelda;Twilight Princess (GC)
Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC)
Shin Megami Tensei;Digital Devil Saga (PS2)
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)

And they're all pretty damn good XD (Zelda = BEYOND AWSOME)

Yakuza turned up today and I am loving the streets of rage feel to it. Can't wait to finish work tonight and get home to play it some more.

Burnout 3: Takedown also turned up today but that has taken 2nd place and will have to wait til next week to be broken in

At the moment, i am working on Kessen 3 which i got yesterday, have to say it is a good game and it does have more info on the time of Oda Nobunaga(well obviously as it is set then). On chapter 3 of it at the moment and working through it at a fairly slow pace for me(since work is in the way), also got back into DMC3:SE and almost done with Castlevania: Curse of Darkness.

Guilty Gear X2 arrived this weekend so I am kicking ass on that, although I am still being drawn back to Yakuza, I seriously find it really hard to walk away from

here are some games i am currently playing

PS1 - Front Mission 3 (thats right, PS1! i bought this on ebay and got it this morning....the Front Mission series is heavily under-rated)

PS2 - Front Mission 4 (got this in the post last saturday, and man this game is sweet. and the fact that FM4 never came out in europe is also another epmhasis on the under-rated-ness lol)

Wii - Zelda

PSP - Killzone Liberation (i play it time to time, very hard)

GBA - Castlevania Aria of sorrow (another item i got from ebay, but last thursday. man, i was so happy when i found this on ebay for £20, as this is one of the rarest gba games, and also in the PAL terroteries, castlevania games are made in limited quantites...odd..)

thats alot of games.

Back