What Games Are You Playing?

Still on Neverwinter Nights 2 and stuck in Blacklake where I keep getting my ass kicked as I 'have' to travel with a party the game chooses and they are aweful

im playing NWN2, WOW, Oblivion, Dark Messiah and Gothic 3 lol obviously not all at the same time if i could do that id be trying to take over the world rather than play games ;)

Aliens versus Preator 2, counterstrike, bf2142, Civilization warlords
and a little bit of dark messiah

and looking forward to getting portable ops in the post

Got Heroes of Might & Magic some time ago & that's the one I'm playing now, mostly. Of course, there r the occassional games on DS though, but M&M is taking up most of my time. Will have to ditch this soon for a better game. Hope to get some new ones this X-Mas...

Been playing the Sims 2 like an addict these past couple day, i can't stand it when my sister plays with it for hours on end, but now its running alot more efficiently on our computer i've been playing it all day

been playing Zelda Twilight Princess, a lot lately, a masterpiece of a game.....
but i am trying to play it in small chunks so that it will last me a while...
but its too hard to resist!

Complete GTA Vice City Stories yesterday at work so I will now be attempting to complete all the little side missions..... I will also be shopping for a new PS2 or PSP game after christmas, I hope there will be some good releases out.

Hovis! said:
Currently playing Psychonauts on the PS2. Wonderful little game. Quite amusing too.

Same guy as Day of the Tentacle ... you know its going to be funny.

I swear I have never seen a game so funny ... just wait until the Lake Monster. Out of an extremely funny game thats my favourite. Lots of J-references there too. (I won't spoil).

There is something deliciously warped about the battles inside peoples heads though.

Great voice acting too.

Back