What Games Are You Playing?

Gallus Glee said:
Regarding the extras in Michigan, if it's the game I'm thinking about (apparently) some of the extras are still in there, though the.. videos? are gone, something like that. I'll have another look about.

My brother has Michigan, the videos of Japanese models in swimsuits were removed from the PAL version which also caused a bug that makes the video viewer for watching unlocked FMVs useless :lol:

I'm hunting for more virus cores in .hack//Quarantine :(

Ah well, it's the ability to kick your comrades around the place and watch prissy reporters getting scoffed by monsters which appealed anyway :D

I was playing a bit of Star Trek Elite Force on my PC. But the first thing I had to overcome was the installation - it wouldn't install at all on my PC. So I just copied the files of both game + expansion and swapped the original files needed for the expansion and voila..it works! No need for the serial keys either lol.

My initial complaint:
FPS that need to jump platforms=annoying! :(
________
GF 250

kupoartist said:
Isn't that all of them? o_O

I don't see the sense on jumping on platforms when a FPS is for shooting things! I like to know where the character is going to land instead of pressing X and hoping for the best.

Another complaint - Most FPS have the enemies stand right behind you without reacting to the shots or environment. I don't want to turn around and meet a bunch of pixelated Borgs because I couldn't hear them stepping behind me.

FPS are not my thing but I'll presevere only because the game is set on Voyager.

Forgot to mention is to why in Star Trek Elite Force the female character is so butch? :x

Some answers I'll never know!
________
Host and design

Dragon Quest is about to send me over the edge.

It's stupidly difficult...the fact there's no phoenix down-style item makes it worse, and the fact you have to PAY to get brought back to life sucks far too much. The generic enemies, bothering popup and BORING trudging between towns are driving me crazy.

Yet I can't stop playing.

Laying some smack down on Shaman King: Master of Spirits today...nothing groundbreaking, just some good, pretty simple fun. ^_^

I got San Andreas back today, I forgot how simple/frustrating this game really is. Started again on it, since I've completed it a few times.

Started playing some more Shadow of Rome, got my first Red Volcano (cut a guy in half with a big axe and blood sprays out from his bottom half :lol:) salvo in my last battle.

BabyDaddy said:
I got San Andreas back today, I forgot how simple/frustrating this game really is.
Try doing the flying missions on keyboard... :evil: :x, it's a nightmare.
Currently play on some downloaded Neverwinter nights modules as well as the orginal game. not having much luck with modules thought.

I'm still playing Dynasty Warriors 5 a lot. For some reason, I'm not unlocking new characters when I complete Musou mode with a fresh chara. It's odd, I must have completed five characters in a row with no new characters unlocked. (BTW, I know I've not unlocked them all yet since I'm missing Pang De and the Qiao sisters if nobody else). Ah well. Also, trying to get the level 4 weapons. I've only managed to find one so far (for Pang Tong) on Hard Mode, so I'm wondering if replaying on hard might unlock some? Still not managed to find another after replaying several characters. If nothing else I'm getting my money's worth.

Not played Runescape at all, whereas I was addicted to it (as many of the players are), now I've stepped away from it I can see just how flawed and amateurish so much of it is. Heh heh heh.

I've been playing Michigan: Report From Hell too, not completed it yet, it's so bad it's good. Shame about the loading intermissions and the stilted dialogue. Also, it's very linear and opportunities to let you off the leash a little have been missed.

I've got a wad of Japanese games still to play around with properly, including Zombie Attack and Trapt.

mostly guild wars and ffx :(

waiting for my final shipment of parts for my new comp i'm building so i can play some decent games lol

Back