What Games Are You Playing?

IN the past couple of days i have been busy on the prey demo and the two free multiplayer levels you can do (xbox live allowed), DOA 4 online, FFXI and thats about it.

DaNiMé said:
Arbalest said:
FFXI( usually on for 2 hours + at a time)

I envy you and your computer :(

I'm playing the xbox 360 version though i do have the PC version but with only the first 2 expansions..i stopped playing the PC one though since i was always busy with other games at the time :? , also with the 360 version you can pay via debit card so i can use my own card instead of someones credit card

Arbalest said:
DaNiMé said:
Arbalest said:

I'm playing the xbox 360 version though i do have the PC version but with only the first 2 expansions..i stopped playing the PC one though since i was always busy with other games at the time :? , also with the 360 version you can pay via debit card so i can use my own card instead of someones credit card

Ah i see.

In fact this XBox live thing seems very good and the fact that it will play FFXI without going wrong, seems to be a very nice option.

When you played it on the computer did you know that they did a kind of prepaid card system? Because when they were doing the beta testing it was a new thing at the time.

DaNiMé said:
Arbalest said:
DaNiMé said:
Arbalest said:

Ah i see.

In fact this XBox live thing seems very good and the fact that it will play FFXI without going wrong, seems to be a very nice option.

When you played it on the computer did you know that they did a kind of prepaid card system? Because when they were doing the beta testing it was a new thing at the time.

i dunno much about the prepaid card system for the PC version of it..thats new to me, the only thing i know is that they don't have it for the 360, but you still get a 30 day free trial, which is handy..gives me time to get money on my card before i need to pay for the game :lol:

Having bought Project Zero 2 and 3 today i have been busy with Project Zero 2...it was annoying since i was looking to get all three so i looked for Project Zero(the first obviosly) but no shop i went to..gamestation, and both GAME shops did not have it..though gamestation did have Mario Kart 64 model carts that are remote controlled..i was like wow..though i never got one..should have..a yoshi or mario would've done me...>.> ok i went on a bit hehe

^ Try ebay Arbalest, I've had the same problem getting the original PZ. There was some brand new copies under £20 floating around there and several second-hand copies for under a tenner.

I've been playing Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires, whilst it's an incredibly lazy production I still enjoy it. It's interesting to see the build-your-own officer thing, I just hope they actually try something new with the new generation of consoles.

Also been playing Warcraft 3 on the PC, going through the campaigns - great fun.

Replaying Prince of Persia - Warrior Within (2) because I'm bored :p and needed something to fill the gap until I get Dragon Quest. I'm also playing Dragonball Z Shin Budokai on the PSP

Final chapter of Project Zero 2 to do, been on Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires a bit and planning on started project zero 3 tonight.

I'm totally addicted to Legend of Zelda games at the moment (or rather Ocarina of Time ^__^). I've played it through twice on the N64 and the Master Quest on NGC (in about 3 months). I've also played Wind Waker, plus I'm on a second file of WW, as I want to try and complete some more of the side quests.

I'm still addicted to Animal Crossing and have been playing it a lot recently ^__^

Miaka-chan said:
I'm totally addicted to Legend of Zelda games at the moment (or rather Ocarina of Time ^__^). I've played it through twice on the N64 and the Master Quest on NGC (in about 3 months). I've also played Wind Waker, plus I'm on a second file of WW, as I want to try and complete some more of the side quests.

I'm still addicted to Animal Crossing and have been playing it a lot recently ^__^

You can't go wrong with Ocarina of Time 8)

Been on Ocarina of time recently also, one game i am yet to actually get bored off.

Arbalest said:
You can't go wrong with Ocarina of Time 8)

Been on Ocarina of time recently also, one game i am yet to actually get bored off.

I have to stop myself from starting again as soon as I've finished! The only thing that puts me off playing the original OoT again is the Shadow Temple :lol: I loved Master Quest because the Shadow Temple wasn't the least be scary, but the normal version scares me witless even now :(
I'm getting used to the Redeads and the Gibdos, but the Wall & Floor Masters still make me feel sick @__@

I've not been gaming much, had some other things to take care of. However, I've been bought a s/h NGC so I've been having quick goes on Mario Kart double dash and Odama. Since I've not yet got a memory card it's stopped me using the system much, but I've 2 cards on the way and a brand spanking new copy of Harvest Moon :D

Currently switching between a few games:

PSP - NFS Underground Rivals (while at work)
PS2 - NFS Underground 2 (was playing NFS Most Wanted but disc got damaged)

PC - Half Life 2 - Restarted from scratch and the I will start Episode One
PC (online) - Counter Strike Source (are there any other online games???)

Back