What Games Are You Playing?

Currently switching between a few games:

PSP - NFS Underground Rivals (while at work)
PS2 - NFS Underground 2 (was playing NFS Most Wanted but disc got damaged)

PC - Half Life 2 - Restarted from scratch and the I will start Episode One
PC (online) - Counter Strike Source (are there any other online games???)

Dragon Quest VIII! Right at the end of it, will feel slightly lost when it ends. I have a week of holiday left and only a day's worth of DQ to play >_>

The best game I've played in a long time... Guitar Hero! XD
Now I'm gonna continue to metaphorically stab Ozzy Osborne, as his "Bark at the Moon" song is damn irratating to do!

Prey is quality.

Standard FPS stuff but with portals and gravity walls / switches etc thrown into the mix.

Makes for some head **** stuff

Slow on the uptake but I'm playing Resident Evil 4 at the moment.

Excellent game.

Reminds me of a mixture of the films of The Thing (the 1982 Kurt Russell version), Assualt On Precint 13 and Invasion of the Body Snatchers (amongst others).

Guyver 0 said:
DUDE Resident Evil 4 is Amazing!! where you up to?

Just killed that Rasputin type guy (big black beard, near that shelter where that chair-lift thing is) when he turns into that weird creature that wouldn't be out of place in The Thing. :)

Guyver 0 said:
Oh you've got a way to go man!! that guys scary!! but wait til the guy who disappears into walls!!!

Guy who disappears into walls? I'm currently replaying through RE4 on PS2 (finished it on GC) and don't remember that :?

that bit is fairly easy i thought, mind you i still need to see what it is like through on pro mode, which i will get round to after i finish Project Zero 3 tomorrow. Also working on Street Fighter 2: hyper fighting and some other arcade games on the 360.

Got bored at home this week so decided to re-visit some of my older games so at the moment I am re-playing Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide however I am really tempted to also re-install Star Craft as its also one of my fave strategy games

i have been playing my dreamcast alot lately! and one very awsome game i have been playing on the DC is Zero Gunner 2, that is hardcore.
also on my ps2 been playing Crisis Zone again (with the light gun) good stuff!

Back