What Games Are You Playing?

Hello, I've been playing Devil May Cry 3 recently, ohh and Final Fantasy 9 just for nostalgia.
does anyone else think that Devil May Cry's normal mode is way harder than the others? :?

At the moment I'm blasting ghosts with Kodak's and Super fine in Project zero and going bak on halo 2 again to share two sticks and a rock which i must share it between a whole platoon.

Daedalus668 said:
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

Very nice game, but it's pretty double-bastard-hard (I'm about halfway through)
that one wasn't that bad actually..i thought warrior within was slightly harder...i'm waiting to get two thrones to finish off the series

No matter how hard I try, I can't stop playing "The Movies"!

This is a game that almost certainly should be rubbish, but it's fantastically addictive, mostly due to the pace you play it at and the frustration of all the micro management.

The actual movie making simulator, the game's biggest highlight, is very hard to get to grips with mostly due to the uncontrollable costume changes the characters undertake, so in terms of gameplay I'm tending not to bother and just getting my scriptwriters to churn them out!

Still, it was half price in Virgin, and I haven't had this much fun screaming at the monitor for a long time! :wink:

The sales seduced me today, and now I'm playing The Bouncer (meh... it's ok I guess... Not bad for £7) and SSX On Tour (yay! SSX! Let me play as Kaori, dammit!!! :evil: )

Back