What Games Are You Playing?

i'm currently playing the warriors on ps2 and football manager 2006 on pc, both gr8 games

nice to see someone other than me play football manager :)

atm i'm playing Football Manager 2006, Age of Empired 3 and i have dusted off my old beloved Planetside again

saunders said:
Final fantasy 11 for PC.

What's that like? I've been debating about wheter to get it or not... On the one hand it's a Final Fantasy (always a good sign) but then its an online game (never really played one, but the appeal's never really been there for me...)

Its quite good..but i kinda gave up trying to play it..the Dial-up modem made updates sooo long to download and on top of that, our graphics card is really bad...and as for sound quality..it could be better..so it plays on minimum requirements... :( , i need a better computer..and at least we get broadband installed next week :D

After many attempts at the last battle dungeon, I finally completed Shining Tears. It had a rather medicore ending, but the credits roll was great with nice quality pictures! Now thinking about playing Magna Carta: Tears Of Blood so I can see how truly awful the R&B opening is!

Apparently, Magna Carta: Tears Of Blood and Stella Deus (a strategy RPG) will be released in March 2006 in the UK for around ??20 each! Bargain! Shame I already have both lol. :cry:
________
Buy no2 vaporizer

That will be interesting...to get Magna Carta..it does look quite good so i will just wait for them then.
erm..at the moment i am playing Fire Emblem: Fuuin No Tsurugi on the GBA and also just gonna restart on .hack//quarentine soon

I was ment to be watching the ending of Project Zero 2 today but KittySeras left the CD at home :x lol never mind :p still had fun. Family Guy the movie was LMAO!

I been playing Battlefield 2 and Black and White 2 a lot lately, the little people make me laugh and the wolf turning white is also cool, mmmmm unlimited possibilities for sieges.

fatandy said:
I was ment to be watching the ending of Project Zero 2 today but KittySeras left the CD at home :x lol never mind :p still had fun. Family Guy the movie was LMAO!

Meanie! I can't help it if my sister leaves the discs around! It's all her fault, I can show it to you next week!

I'm not playing anything at the moment...my sister will not let me on the PS2!

Since I've bought Gun, The Suffering: Ties That Bind, True Crime: New York City and Need For Speed: Most Wanted for the PS2 in the past week. I've been alternating between them

Back