What Games Are You Playing?

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Moderator
Working me way through the last level of Advance wars: Day of Ruin(Dark Conflict) and Devil May Cry 4(got collectors edition, so free t-shirt =p)
 

subedii

Great Teacher
Company of Heroes, and Crysis.

CoH is pretty much one of the most impressive RTS's I've ever played, they really nailed the atmosphere and the music in the singleplayer campaign. Can't wait to move on to the other campaigns.

And Crysis is a pretty awesome sandbox shooter. How much fun you have with that game really does depend on how creative you're willing to get with it. They essentially give you the tools and let you loose on whole islands to wreek havoc as you see fit. :mrgreen:

Plus the Sandbox editor is pretty freaking impressive.
 

awadama fever

Za Warudo
Back on Pokemon Diamond. Just evolving stuff...bit tedious now (after like 110 hours) but whatever.

Trying to get Staraptor to lv. 90 too...should have that done in a couple of days.
 

Shirayuri

Shinigami
Aaron said:
Back on Pokemon Diamond. Just evolving stuff...bit tedious now (after like 110 hours) but whatever.

Trying to get Staraptor to lv. 90 too...should have that done in a couple of days.

Man evolving stuff takes up half your life on that game (Ive got pearl though) :lol: my mate just used AR
 

awadama fever

Za Warudo
Yeah...and only having one daycare kinda sucks. At least LG/FR had two, so you could offload three Pokemon at once... =/

I've been evolving all the ones I never use...Venonat, Sandshrew, Zubat (loool) etc.

Sucks that you don't get exp for wifi battles! -_-
 

MKT

Completely Average High School Student
I'm currently battling through Mass Effect, 2nd Primary Mission, and I'm loving it. I can't get enough of it, I was up 'til about 3:00 last night playing.

Also started Dream Of Mirror Online with my brother a few nights back but we've only just got through the tutorial area, so no real progress yet. Looks good though, can't wait to get more into it.
 

Ninja Boy!

Thousand Master
well i just played around 7 and a half hours of Super Smash Bros Brawl today at my friends house.
awsome on so many levels!
my fave character is Meta Knight and my favourite level is Shadow moses island (at least that is what i think it is called.)
...i need Brawl....!!
 

Lupus

Baka Ranger
Ninja Boy! said:
well i just played around 7 and a half hours of Super Smash Bros Brawl today at my friends house.
awsome on so many levels!
my fave character is Meta Knight and my favourite level is Shadow moses island (at least that is what i think it is called.)
...i need Brawl....!!
I want to play Brawl so badly. <_<

Does your friend have every character?
 

Ninja Boy!

Thousand Master
Lupus Inu said:
Ninja Boy! said:
well i just played around 7 and a half hours of Super Smash Bros Brawl today at my friends house.
awsome on so many levels!
my fave character is Meta Knight and my favourite level is Shadow moses island (at least that is what i think it is called.)
...i need Brawl....!!
I want to play Brawl so badly. <_<

Does your friend have every character?

Everyone apart from Wolf
this game is just bloody awsome....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top