What Games Are You Playing?

Mario & Sonic At The Olympics

Don't know why (it goes against my most intense beliefs)...but I'm enjoying it, and I was actually looking forward to coming home today to play it! =|

Only been playing as the Sonic characters of course...mainly Knuckles.

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Crackdown, but really just counting down to DMC4 and SSBB.

You'll be waiting a while for SSBB...its not out overhere till may..late may at that or so i've heard :p

Doesnt bother me so much now, I have exams in May for science, so with revising i wouldnt have time to play it. After May though, HOLIDAYS!!

Yeah, though i got my gamecube during my GCSE's and i still faired pretty well, last minute cramming did wonders :lol: (Disclaimer: Not that this is could have bee a fluke, we can not be held responsible if anyone ditches revision to play video games and then fails horribly) :wink:

Never bothered revising just played my PS1 the whole time I was hiding in my room, as long as I got C's I didn't really care about my grades as I only needed the basic amount to get into college to study Media

Okay ive been playing KUF:COD nearly all day now. Its not that bad I guess but, can be repetitive, but still satisfying to pick up some kick ass weapons and like throw them at opponents. *Sigh* If only the story line was slightly engrossing

Back