What Games Are You Playing?

Voddas said:
Just bought "Mario & Sonic at the Olympics". Very cool game. Been playing it for two hours straight... think my arms are gonna drop off. x__X

Yeah that game will kill your arms :p

At the moment, i'm playing Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

Started replaying Maple Story again ...Waiting for my friends to download it again, so it's a bit lonely at the moment, but I suppose it gives me time to level and such :)

Spyro201 said:
Ive been thinking of getting Mari and Sonic. Just... hmm not sure if it'll be a let down like Mario Party 8 was.

It's better then mario party 8...not that its a hard thing to do. Just get ready for a workout if you do play it, there's a reason why i only play for 15mins at a time on it

Spyro201 said:
Ive been thinking of getting Mari and Sonic. Just... hmm not sure if it'll be a let down like Mario Party 8 was.
Mario Party 8 was a BIG let down for me too. Mario & Sonic is a far superior game. But like BlackWolf said, if your playing, you mite want to get your sweat pants out. ^__^

Well I'm playing through Zack and Wiki at the minute - really great puzzler, adventure game! You actually have to think to complete it, with great characters and good wii controls - I urge everyone who has a wii to get it! I highly recommend it

Completed GTA San Andreas

I am now restarting FFX-2 for the 5th time, this time I hope I can complete it without either missing vital stuff early on or worse corrupting the save files

Playing Naruto: Rise Of A Ninja on the 360 at the moment.

Very fun game, looks good and plays well though the camera can get in the way sometimes.

Back