What Games Are You Playing?

Ninja Boy! said:
well i just played around 7 and a half hours of Super Smash Bros Brawl today at my friends house.
awsome on so many levels!
my fave character is Meta Knight and my favourite level is Shadow moses island (at least that is what i think it is called.)
...i need Brawl....!!

Lol, I was playing this too, Need a U.K release to own it myself though. :D

I Loved playing as Pit though his final smash is a bit naff.

EDIT: I only played it for like 10 mins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Completed DMC4 on demon hunter a couple days ago, working through it on human(for the achievements) and son of sparda mode's now. Also back to Eternal Sonata every now and then

Monkey Island - played through the 1st game yesterday, its amazing it runs on Vista, today I am playing Monkey Island 2.

Also for a little first person shooter fun I am working my way through HL2 Episode 1 - although this game is annoying me at the moment as its all in darkness, why design a game with amazing graphics and then set the levels so you have to walk around in the dark with only a flash light to show where you are going.

Peggle it cam with HL2 Orange Box and it is so addictive I now play it online at work.

Gah, lucky people playing Devil May Cry 4! >:[

Meh, once MGS4's release date comes around, I'll be getting me a PS3, so I can play it then, but still, I want to play it now! :/

CitizenGeek said:
Gah, lucky people playing Devil May Cry 4! >:[

Meh, once MGS4's release date comes around, I'll be getting me a PS3, so I can play it then, but still, I want to play it now! :/

Same here I am holding off buying the PS3 til May/June for GTA4 and MGS4

McIcy said:
Same here I am holding off buying the PS3 til May/June for GTA4 and MGS4

I just can't seem to get excited about GTA4 :/ I think GTA has just been 'done' enough already. Plus, it doesn't have the 80s setting that made Vice City one of the best games ever! :p

CitizenGeek said:
I just can't seem to get excited about GTA4 :/ I think GTA has just been 'done' enough already. Plus, it doesn't have the 80s setting that made Vice City one of the best games ever! :p
Vice City is the best in the series, the soundtrack alone is honestly amazing.

Right now I'm playing Melee a lot, still, now I've completed all events and got Final Destination I just battle it out there with my little brother constantly and I'm always using Marth. Marth seems to be my current main.

Blue Dragon
It's been bashed alot and though it may not be a Final Fantasy game it's still a solid, and more importantly, fun game to play.

Back