What Games Are You Playing?

Devil May Cry 4, although I ain't played it in the last few days. I'll get back to it eventually it is good though.

Eternal Sonata, this has just gotta have some of the most generic animu **** I've EVER seen in the history of me playing video games... but it's so charming and well presented. I love it. I also like the battle system. Good game.

Assassin's Creed, first hour I was like "HO'****, AMAZING" Then after several more hours I realized it's just pretty dull and repetative, might as well complete it and get the achievement points though.

Dynasty Gundam, this is repetative, but it's pretty fun, playing through original mode as Heero Yuy at the moment, then once I complete it I'll play through original mode again with Loran.

Restarted Final Fantasy X today, remember how much fun it was while I was getting through FFX-2 so i had to start it again, plus I was once addicted to playing the Blitzball mini game

McIcy said:
BlackWolf said:
Still chugging my way through Final Fantasy VIII

I miss VIII, when I get through X I might have to find a cheap copy on ebay and start it from scratch again

That's funny i was thinking of starting X again once i finished VIII which shouldn't be long now since i've just beaten Edea for the second time :p

I re-started X-2 again the other day. I keep meaning to start X again but have not gotten 'round to it yet.
I would love to start VIII again but my disc 1 is broken..

Can't beleive it though, I got to the end of VIII, completed VII, got to the end of VI and completed IX and then my memory card broke.

My X save was 124 hours long. I adored that game and still do.

Amray said:
I re-started X-2 again the other day. I keep meaning to start X again but have not gotten 'round to it yet.
I would love to start VIII again but my disc 1 is broken..

Can't beleive it though, I got to the end of VIII, completed VII, got to the end of VI and completed IX and then my memory card broke.

My X save was 124 hours long. I adored that game and still do.
Ouch! That's worse than bad man. Same thing happened to me with FFX and FFX-2. I guess if you look at it possitively, you get to play threw them again (like you are) and do better than you will have done first time round. I have now basicly unlocked everything that X has to offer. Bad guys are hardly worth fighting when Yuna is hitting for million points. ^_______^

Advance Wars: Dark Conflict - different to the others but still addictive as ever!

Turok for 360 - really good and reminds me of the first predator film for some reason!! I got it cheap so its even better!!

aint been watching much anime past few months..and since i got my 360 at the b egining of this month i been playing the following:
Lost Planet
Virtua Fighter 5
Devil may cry 4
Bullet Witch
Blue Dragon
Eternal Sonata
Assasins creed
and....dead or alive xtreme 2 (its a lame game, but its a guilty pleaseure at only £2.99!) lol

Just got me a wii and I'm playing Mario Strikers Charged Football, simple game, extremely fun! I wanted to play folklore, read some stuff about it, but I don't have the money to get me a PS3 , specially now, I've got me this sweet wii =)

Just downloaded a few new Singstar tracks, so I've been testing them out.

Also getting annoyed with Resident Evil 0...it feels like 2003 again!

today i finished the campaign mode on Lost Planet...yay!
but i am stuck on DMC4....its my first play through and its on the devil hunter (or something like that) mode....
and i cant beat Dante! he's too damn hard....(its after the mission where you have to use the item to slow down time to get through the puzzles)

Yes Dante is quite the pain to beat since he is able to hit you pretty quickly.

When I went against him, I didn't really have a strategy, I just got lucky that's all.

Don't know why, but i'm attempting to try FFXII again. Couldn't get into it first time round, maybe more success this time. Also returned to Okami and Shadow of Colossus.

Its a good day - completed Half Life 2 Ep 2 and still going on FFX (its on hold as gf is off work ill) so I am back playing Neverwinter Nights 2 on the PC

Back