What Games Are You Playing?

-Danielle- said:
I might try Lady Hammerlock them. Nisha's special get so powerful, it's not even funny lol. Saying that I'm poo at shooting so maybe not the best for me lol. I found Athena's special took a long time to get powerful. I didn't really use it too much at first. Bit tempted to play the Doppelganger so I can look like Jack and fancy myself lol. Duno what his special is though.

My Brothers playing Gaige atm, she's fun :)
My BF is playing Krieg. I like him but I'm poo at close combat. Even in Diablo 3 I stay as Demon Hunter so I can shoot from afar and stuff lol.

Jack's Doppelganger ability is quite cool, he can summon 2 mini Jacks to fight.

Mario and Luigi : Bowsers Inside Story - Pretty sure I'm in the last segment of the game. Excellent stuff all round. An optional fight against 3 Shroobs from Partners in Time Was a nice easter egg.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing a lot of Persona 4 Dancing All Night over the last few days. I've just completed the story mode and all the free play songs, as well as bought a bunch of the DLC for the game (P4A/P4G:A OP/EDs, Cosmetic items.) It's fair to say that I've had a really fun time with the game - and I will continue to do so since for me personally, this game has a lot of replayability. ATLUS also continue to support the game with both free and paid DLC, so I'm waiting for the Adachi/Marie DLC songs to be released now.

I didn't know there were DLC with the songs from the Anime. Are they remixed too or are they the originals? I really love both of the openings and the ED from the first Persona 4 anime. I hope those come to the west.

IncendiaryLemon said:
I didn't know there were DLC with the songs from the Anime. Are they remixed too or are they the originals? I really love both of the openings and the ED from the first Persona 4 anime. I hope those come to the west.
The downloadable songs so far are:
Never More (P4G ED song) - Free with Crazy Value Pack or 200 yen
Reach Out To The Truth (Live version from Persona Music FES 13') - Free
Shadow World DE DE MOUSE shadow swing Mix - Free
sky's the limit (OP1) + Beauty of Destiny (ED1) - 600 yen
key plus words (OP2) + Koisuru Meitantei (Loveline EP13 ED) - 600 yen
Next Chance to Move On (P4GA OP) + Dazzling Smile (EP11 version by Kana Hanazawa) - 600 yen

Upcoming tracks that I know of are:
Mist (Konishi Remix w/Adachi)
Break Out Of... (w/Marie)

The songs are their original versions unless otherwise noted, and add to the 27 songs available in the base game. The songs also feature the respective animation in the background rather than having a character dancing. I was a bit disappointed to find that the second P4A ED as well as the normal version of Dazzling Smile are not available. In all honestly I think the EP13 ED and Kana version of Dazzling Smile suck in comparison to what could have been.

I also feel obligated to post this video since I'm talking about the game. It gets me every time.

I completely forgot there was a 2nd ED for P4A. Listening to it, it's a shame it isn't DLC. What I'm really hoping for is some Persona 3 DLC. Now that would be awesome.

IncendiaryLemon said:
I completely forgot there was a 2nd ED for P4A. Listening to it, it's a shame it isn't DLC. What I'm really hoping for is some Persona 3 DLC. Now that would be awesome.
Apparently they're considering making a P3 DAN if this one is successful.

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (PlayStation 3)
I feel I've spent too much on this game now. After at least around 60+ hours I managed to complete the Journal with the exception of the Boss Fights. I beat Sephiroth which is no big deal but I literally raged against the Data bosses. I figured it was a mistake to tackle the 100% completion on Proud Mode considering those guys must be like Level 125 or something. I beat No. XII simply because Reflega spam.

I might go against them one day, but I didn't want to waste any more time on getting nowhere.

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix (PlayStation 3)
I never played the PSP version and I have heard many great things about this game. But after spending an hour or two on the game I'm rather disappointed. I think the hype and the fact that I just went straight from KHII to BoS really ruined it for me. I'll continue it at a later point but for now it's on hold.

Nier (PlayStation 3)
I'm confused by the logic of surviving over 1000 years and still looking the same. Or unless it never happened.

Anywho I'll get to the point: The Soundtrack is brilliant. The Talking Book is brilliant. The delivery quests that require no damage is bril.. no wait.

In seriousness, I'm having fun with the game and I do like the English dub. Liam O'Brien (who funny enough is Archer from Fate/stay night: People Die When They Are Killed Edition) as the book just entertains me. I wish he would just commentate everything I do, well he does in some way when I handle a sidequest but you get the idea.

Did you go for the gummy trophy? I got everything in KH1FM aside from that darn thing. I ended putting KH2FM on hold around level 80 due to the removal of the easy way to level at pride rock and not being able to find another reasonable place. I need to re-visit at some point.

msgeek said:
Did you go for the gummy trophy? I got everything in KH1FM aside from that darn thing. I ended putting KH2FM on hold around level 80 due to the removal of the easy way to level at pride rock and not being able to find another reasonable place. I need to re-visit at some point.

I hate the gummy levels so I didn't go after those trophies.

In KHIFM I managed to 100% the Journal, Beat all secret bosses, Finish the game without continuing (you can load the game), Got the Ultima Weapon and Level 100. Leaving Beginner Mode, Finish game with Kingdom Key (without changing equipment), Proud Mode, Gummies, Beat game within 15 hours and Time Trials left to sort out.

For KHIIFM there's Data Bosses, Lingering Will Boss, Critical Mode, Gummies, Die and get Mickey to help, and stuff that I could have gotten easily if it weren't for the boss battles: character entries, journal, missions, character link and treasures.

Been playing Pokemon Alpha since Saturday. I know it makes me rubbish but, I enjoy Pokemon now I get the Exp Share. Going through grass and caves loads to level up my Pokemon one at a time gets boring after a while which is why I've never been able to complete any of them whereas with Pokemon White and this one, I'm enjoying deliberately going in grass and caves to level em all up at once

I'm gona get withdrawls once I finish this game though so, is there any any aaaaaany slight difference at all with Omega? I'm thinking I'll play that next you see.

We're also still plodding along to Borderlands 2 :)

I'm glad you enjoy it too!

I can see why many don't like it, but I do, very much. As I don't just fly through the game, I still grift somewhat hehe.

Hoping to play some more tonight, otherwise I'll just be saving it for the MCM queue on Saturday...unless it rains as I can't play and hold and umbrella :p

My general preference in large party RPGs like that is to have something between, where your active characters get full XP and your reserve characters get a reduced amount. But given the choice between full XP share or none, I'd definitely take the former.

-Danielle- said:
Hoping to play some more tonight, otherwise I'll just be saving it for the MCM queue on Saturday...unless it rains as I can't play and hold and umbrella :p
Couldn't you get something to mount the umbrella to your back/backpack? Might be worth a try.

So, today, I decided to finally go for the Persona 4 Golden Platinum trophy. I'm not much of a trophy hunter but P4G is my favourite game of all time so I feel like I kind of have to have it. I'm only missing 4 trophies, Hardcore Risette Fan, Compulsive Reader, Card Collector and the Platinum itself. I started a New Game Plus today in order to get the Hardcore RIsette Fan. This is going to be the biggest pain in the ass to get. So much so I've even set up a spreadsheet in order to track my progress for it. However I am determined and with the help of a guide I hope I can get it. The other 2 are fairly easy but I also needed a new playthrough to get them. Today I managed to blow through the first 3 dungeons so I have finally unlocked Rise and a navigator. Now the fun part begins, grinding for lines...

Maybe I could rest the brolly on my shoulder and play it Smeelia. If it's not windy that should be easy but if it is, my 3DS is at risk of getting wet. We'll see. Praying for niceness!!!

Played more Pokemon last night. Waiting to find better Pokemon for my team atm. Ended up picking an Electrike and naming it after my dog so he's now my Electric meaning I don't need the Pikachu I currently have... I have that Wingull which is a good flying and water type but since it's both, does that mean I'm going to be weak to fire as well as being wear to whatever flying types are weak to? lol. I want a good grass Pokemon. Aint nabbed/found one yet.I like my Poocheyna too. Can't get rid as like Electrike, I've named this one after my Brothers doggie hehe.

Back