What Games Are You Playing?

Finished RE4, used the crane and barrels to beat Saddler, not done that before, always used the leggy eyes, felt more fun doing it this way.

Anyway I'll start up RE5 tonight.

I've also been looking into The Void and Pathologic. Both of which seem really interesting. The demo for The Void has been intriguing to saythe least (also allowed me to brush up on my german since the only legally available demo I could find was german =P)

Anyone heard of either? Both russian games developed by Ice Pick lodge.

Uncharted 2, love it, seems like everything I hated about the first has been replaced with something far more intuitive, and everything I liked remains.

I was playing Sonic 4, Sonic handles like a tank but with a little trial and error I was able to get 3 of the zones completed .... then I attempted the labyrinth zone, and I give up, it's by far the worst stage in any sonic game ever, I'm on act 1 trying to get a timed switch patform combination right, and I've tried all sorts, add to this sonics poor handling... Sega have let me down.

Currently playing:

Xbox 360

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow

DS
- Last Window (the sequel to Hotel Dusk)

All of them are great!

RE5 finally done. Phew, long month. Started Pathologic, it's pretty unnerving to say the least, freaky kids wearing weird dog head masks...

Also started Vanquish, the awesomeness of which can only be expressed through this gif:

tumblr_l8hwi99j8Y1qzptwgo1_250.gif

Godot said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
RE5 finally done. Phew, long month. Started Pathologic, it's pretty unnerving to say the least, freaky kids wearing weird dog head masks...

Is it as weird as a duck wearing a dogs head mask?

Yes. It has children wearing dogs head masks (no really)

32747-145521-Game2009082320523994jpg-620x.jpg

and a thing with a bird mask called the executor

pathologic20.jpg

and these ****in' things whatever they are

pathologic17.jpg

It's pretty ****in' weird =P

I'd advise people read a review before checking it out. It's not fun, but that's not a criticism. It's very experimental and tough and part of the 'enjoyment' gleaned from it is in the darker qualities of it.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2008/04 ... -the-body/

This is the best way of deciding really though it's spoilery. So long as you're prepare to accept its failings and quirks it's definitely worth if for no other reason than there's nothing quite like it.

It's more a "life simulator/decision making exercise" than a game per se.

ADVANCE WARS: days of ruin.

Breathing renewed life into my ds for this title, loved the previous games. and for a fiver i can't complain about the price of a great game, much darker, not cartoony fights, these wars are essentially the same style and everything but the plot and the graphics are for mature audiences.

Back