What Games Are You Playing?

Yeah, Lost Odyssey is great. For me it's not quite up there with the best on PS2, since I have a few issues with it, but it's a solid effort. Vesperia's looking good so far. Likeable characters and some amusing dialogue.

360: Gears of War 2 (got latest map pack the other day)
PS3: Little Big Planet
Wii: Grand Slam Tennis (motion plus works great)
PC: Football Manager 2009 (this wont change till 2010 is out, lol)

Tales of Vesperia, I'm up to just before you fight Zagi a second time, game is pretty good, I hope Ky Kisuke joins your party later in the game or I'll be dissapointed.

Beautiful Katamari - This game, man.... THIS GAME, it's beautiful. Best £10 I ever spent.

Played some Gears of War 2 online, was playing execution, there was something strange, this guy was doing well on the opposite team... too well infact, but I just thought he was a good player, until the final round. GOD DAMN. Using a lag switch? What a bitch, naturally after the game ended I let out my frustration on what I assumed to be a 13 year old boy, after I had my say he replied by calling me a Fine Coloured Gentlman, must have been Aion.

I managed to get Mechwarrior 2 working again. It's one of my favourite simulations- full of complicated controls and heavy amounts of configuration. I bought it used for two quid. Clearly the previous owner lost patience.

Lupus said:
Tales of Vesperia, I'm up to just before you fight Zagi a second time, game is pretty good, I hope Ky Kisuke joins your party later in the game or I'll be dissapointed.
1: Yeah, me and Ryo are just past there now. Tiz a fun game!
2: I thought that about Flynn to! Gosh, these holy knights are all the same...

Started playing Prototype last night! Running up the side of buildings is the best. Freaking loving this game so far! It's what the Matrix game should have been like (in movment rather than combat). I foresee my completing this game in no time at all if I stay this addicted.
XD

Got myself Worms Armageddon 2 off of the marketplace yesterday and been addicted to it since. Also been working through some of me PS2 games when i get the chance.

ayase said:
Installing and am just about to play the new Monkey Island episode...
And have finished it. I might just be too used to adventure games now, but it seemed a little too straightforward for my liking*. There was only one puzzle which infuriated me and that was having to follow the wind in the jungle. Loving the new 3D designs though (much better than Escape) and it feels more like Grim Fandango which can only be a good thing. Nice to see Dominic Armato back as the voice of Guybrush as well, he's always been perfect for it IMO.

*Not to mention short. I know it's episodic, but there could do to be twice this content if we're only getting five episodes for our £25. Episodic gaming hasn't been in my good books since the whole "SiN Episode 1 (and only)" fiasco. Even the Half-Life episodes haven't been the greatest value for money given their length.

Voddas said:
Started playing Prototype last night! Running up the side of buildings is the best. Freaking loving this game so far! It's what the Matrix game should have been like (in movment rather than combat). I foresee my completing this game in no time at all if I stay this addicted.
XD

It's a short game anyway, y'know :lol:

Spyro201 said:
Voddas said:
XD

It's a short game anyway, y'know :lol:
I've noticed. :p

That's some fast infection! o_O

Still loving it though. Then I have Devil May Cry 4 and Ghostbusters to play. XD

Zin5ki said:
I managed to get Mechwarrior 2 working again. It's one of my favourite simulations- full of complicated controls and heavy amounts of configuration. I bought it used for two quid. Clearly the previous owner lost patience.

I liked MW2 and MW2 mercs, but i thought MW3 was the best. Shame its a pig to get working on XP...

I've been playing MW4 again (though it's not as good as the others) and ARMA 2, also Witcher.

Back