What Games Are You Playing?

What does E:TW stand for? :s

I'm getting through FFIX. Amarant Coral just joined my team which means I have all of the playable characters in the game. Still have 2 discs left to get through. It's really a fantastic game. I loved the return of the Dwarves (which were in the first 2 FFs, as well as FFIV, but haven't been in the series since those games, with the exception of FFIX) in Conde Petie (Vivi's 'marriage' to Quina here was a genuine LOL moment). It was a really cool homage to past FF games :]

Pheonix Wright: Trial and Tribulations: Loving the second case so far, it's just hillarious. An exaggerated thief with a stupid name, this is why I love PW's humour.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days:
Bare in mind it's the Japanese Version. I'm on Day 257 and... the enemy have ridiculous long HP x_x Even for the normal enemies. And recently, the difficulty have been upped a lot, considering it's Standard Mode. I'm stuck on a boss that has long HP enough as it is, and he have like 4 arms with HP of their own... and the Keyblade hardly does anything because they downgraded the damage of it a lot. And whilst magic is ridiculously strong, it has a problem with aiming issues. Limits were overpowered, but now, it's lucky if it gets one bar of HP off and it's not worth it because you can get damage severely when using it.

Days is the hardest KH game I've played, I can tell you that.

RetroRainbow said:
The English patch, of course.

I'd be completely lost otherwise. :lol:
Where did you get that from??? I must know.

*starts scartching at Retro's feet*

Always wanted this game! Or at least to play it. XD

Watched the anime before I played the game, but that's what made me want to play it. Looking fwd to it. I know what you mean about putting the game onto DS. I'm sure there is away. A friend of mine does it with other games. I've seen him play Doom (or something similar) on their before. Doesn't always work but next time I see him I'll ask him about it.

Father brought home Ghostbusters: The Video Game yesterday, and it started off a bit iffy for a little while. Wasn't too impressed then suddenly, it gets epic - so much fun to be apart of the GB crew-dem.

When I have some extra money I want to get the Ghostbusters game. I hear it's good but not great. They say you have to be a big GB fan to enjoy it to it's fullest. No problems with taht here like.

Who you gonna call?! ;)

Doh....

Indeed. Yuri's a surprisingly cool hero and Estellise is sweet when she could easily have been annoying. Could this be the 360's first truly great JRPG? Too early to tell, but the signs are promising. Visuals are gorgeous.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Indeed. Yuri's a surprisingly cool hero and Estellise is sweet when she could easily have been annoying. Could this be the 360's first truly great JRPG? Too early to tell, but the signs are promising. Visuals are gorgeous.

well no, eternal sonata won that one

but it is clearly the best to date

I haven't played enough of Eternal Sonata to make a judgement either way, but it's certainly not well regarded at another forum I post at. One day I might be brave enough to see for myself...

What, Eternal Sonata best JRPG on 360? It was fun and all but Lost Odyssey is easily the best JRPG this gen so far. I bought Tales of Vesperia today, the demo was OK, battle system was pretty fun, I expect a low-tier storyline however with plot twists I can see MILES off, we'll see how it goes.

Back