What Games Are You Playing?

Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors Dreams

Yeah. SFII HD Remix aint on Eur PSN so I had to make do with purchasing the PS1 game. Still seems decent though. Should tie me over till IV.

Gone back and trying to complete Zelda : Twilight Princess. I'm stuck at the moment and it's really starting to annoy me.
Guess I shouldn't have left it so long before coming back to it. ¬_¬

CitizenGeek said:
I'm progressing through FFIX and still loving it! I'm really appreciating the creepiness and intrigue at the village of Dali at the moment :]

so need to find myself a new copy of that

damn ebayers wanting tons for it

It's annoying how the value of black label copies of the PS1 FF games have risen over the years. Back when I first got into eBay (not that long ago) black label copies of FFVII sold for under £10, yet it's now normal for them to go over £20. It's VERY annoying for me since I gave away my original black label copy back when I was more of an idiot than I am now. I can't say I get why the prives have risen when the supply is so high but there we go - I guess it just means idiots are willing to pay anything.

I've been playing Ys: The Ark of Napishtim on my PS2 for the last few days on and off. I'm determined to beat it this time around. It's great fun to play, the controls are easy and the old school RPG vibe the visuals give is very pleasing. I was expecting to struggle with the bosses, like I did when I first played it, but I've beeaten the first two bosses on my first attempts this time around... I suppose I'm just beater prepared in terms of levels, equipment and items this time around because I'm aware the bosses can be a pain.

I was also playing Arc the Lad. I ended up dropping it after 5 hours due it being a bit on the poor side. I probably should've kept going in order to play Arc the Lad 2, which is supposed to be vastly superior in every respect.

I just finished playing the F.E.A.R 2 demo which miraculously worked on my laptop. I had to play in a small box, with the lowest settings and it still stuttered along but I could play it all the same. I really enjoyed it. The action is a lot of fun, and the slow mo feature shakes it up a bit. The weapons, too, are very impressive. I got to play in a armoured suit, too, and that was great fun. The atmosphere is by far the best part of the game. I was constantly tense and there are many genuinely terrifying moments. I almost jumped out of chair at one point. I'll definitely be picking up F.E.A.R. and F.E.A.R. 2 on PS3 when I eventually get one.

Aion said:
It's annoying how the value of black label copies of the PS1 FF games have risen over the years.

Even as a collector, I don't understand the popularity of original, black label FF games. I have all 3 PS1 FFs in platinum and it really doesn't bother me in the slightest. None of them cost me more than €15 either.

Might go for the full 1000/1000 on Dead Space, only got nine achievements to get now. Might be able to get the rest in two full playthroughs. Epic Tier 3 Engineer and "Don't get cocky kid" are the only ones I'm a little unsure about. Entire game on Impossible and the "Have over 50HP remaining when defending an onslaught of Asteroids." I'll try it anyway.

Now I'm playing FFXII: Revenant Wings on DS again. I abandoned the game a while ago near the end as I just couldn't get past a certain level. After much level grinding, I think I'm finally ready to tackle the last part of the game. Unfortunately, I've more or less forgotten the story :/

Playing a combination of Halo 2 (PC) and Peggle. So far the former has been a definite improvement over the first game, but nonetheless feels like an old shooter. Among the best of its time, not better than the best.

Ys: The Ark of SOMETHINGICAN'TFUCKINGSPELL is seriously pissing me off. Before I turned the game off out of frustration, I spent something like an hour trying to pull off 4 consecutive 'dash jumps', only managing to attempt the 4th jump around 8-10 times during that period. I know I managed the jumps on my previous playthrough but I have no idea how. I wish I was playing the PSP version, which has easy jumps, inatead of the PS2 version... :/

At present, playing through a few of my XBLA games whilst i wait for Halo Wars demo to download. 1.4 gigs won't download fast here =/ But after that, Halo Wars demo...obviously.

Back