What Games Are You Playing?

360 - Im Playing FIFA 09 at the moment, i was playing Gears 2 but my subscription expired :-(
PS3 - Burnout Paradise, graphics are amazing, im getting LBP next week!
Wii - Mario Kart Wii, got it for xmas, still trying to complete single player!

I'm a sucker for completing game trilogy's in order so i've stopped playing Metroid Prime 3 and i picked up a cheap Metroid Prime 2 and started playing that non-stop. I find it a bit worrying that out of all the new releases and such i'm playing games from last generation.

BlackWolf said:
I'm a sucker for completing game trilogy's in order so i've stopped playing Metroid Prime 3 and i picked up a cheap Metroid Prime 2 and started playing that non-stop. I find it a bit worrying that out of all the new releases and such i'm playing games from last generation.

Thats a sure fire sign your short on money :lol:

Aion said:
WA5 update: I'm starting to lose interest 36-7 hours in. I've just got Asgard and can't seem to find the motivation required to continue. The easy (still only died once, and that was because I was stupid enough to put 3 characters on the same hex) gameplay has become old and, as I predicted, the story is getting worse as more plot details are revealed - I enjoyed it more when the gang were simply moving from village to village in search of Mr. Appleseed. The 'Ice Queen' stuff isn't doing anything for me, and it isn't clicking either since I don't understand why the ruler of both humans and the Veruni only cares for the Veruni.

Right now I'm going through as many of the sidequests as I can. I'll probably do a few more puzzle boxes after that...if I can find them on a world map that's awakward to find anything on.

I'm not quite sure why I'm bothering to update when I'm seemingly the only person on this lifeless forum to have played WA5 but there we go.
Maybe we're turned off by you saying it's a ****** game...?

"DAYUM THIS GAME SUCKS ASS... so, anyone played it?"

Don't worry bro, just join me and play Grandia once again as a friend bought it for me off Ebay and I will soon be re-playing one of the BEST JRPGs on the PS1.

Finished disc 1 of Grandia, so many memories flowing, this **** was amazing, back in the day this game was really hard, but now it's quite easy.

Every time I hear this though...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LGiNEaNxOxo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LGiNEaNxOxo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It eases my heart and soul and my memories of being younger surface. Those were the days.

WA5 isn't ****, it just isn't an amazing game. It's actually the best WA game since WA1-2. I'm up to 65 hours at the moment, although I could complete the game at any time and have only put like 3-5 hours in over the last few days due to my interest levels fading.

Here's the best (and only high quality) part of the WA5 story:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/95FkzcaG--M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/95FkzcaG--M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Talking of which, you can't beat rewatching the WA1 anime opening. Good times were those when I first played WA1.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ISSAZrUU9aU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ISSAZrUU9aU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

At the moment, playing a few of my DS games as well as some others:

Final Fantasy: Revenant Wings - Determined to get 100%
" " Tactics A2 - Only really started it but its enjoyable so far
The World Ends With You - Nearly got the secret ending, so gonna aim to get that soon.

Non-DS games:

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix - Puzzle games are too addictive =/
Street Fighter 2 - In preperation for IV next month
Resi 0-3 - So i can get myself properly up-to-date with the storyline, fill in any gaps i have.

Started Fallout 3 - This game is brilliant, first hour or so I was like "WTF? Man, this game sucks." but I was really determined to get into it even if I had to force myself, so I pressed on for a bit, wandering aimlessly for quests and such. Once two Brotherhood of Steel members got wasted by a Deathclaw I grabbed their weapons and equipment and ran into the underground, never had a problem since then. Liam Neeson as the protagonists father is definately a win too.

Forced myself to beat WA5 last night. The story and dialogue was painful towards the end, and I don't mean that in a good way. I decided against going for a 100% save file since I'd become too bored to bother, instead deciding to complete the story in order to avoid it turning into yet another unfinished RPG.

I started Arc the Lad today. Not impressed by how basic the story and gameplay is, nor am I impressed by how restrictive the game feels. You can't visit towns to speak to NPCs, you get no money to buy anything with and the story has been both forced and boring. I can see the SRPG battles getting old fast and me losing the motivation to play...but I'm going to try to beat it since I have 4-5 other Arc the Lad games sitting unplayed.

Taking a break from Fallout 3 before the DLC expansion is released nearer the end of the month, so am currently forcing myself to get back into FarCry 2, which has been on hold since a few days after Christmas.

I just started on Final Fantasy IX a few hours ago. I love it so far (as I knew I would). There's really no show quite like a Final Fantasy show :] The music is particularly superb and though I enjoy the somewhat melodramatic tone of other FFs, I am enjoying the more light hearted approach in FFIX, so far anyway.

Back