What Games Are You Playing?

Been working on a few games as of late:

Dead Space - Was able to pick it up for £20 and have to say its been well worth it so far. Its certainly got that eerie feel to it and is quite freaky. Sound is done very well specially in vacuums, and combat certainly works well too. On Chapter 7 at the moment, working through it at about 3 chapters per evening, may do more tonight though.

Chrono Trigger - got it for my birthday on sunday and been working on it on and off since then. Pretty darn good game as well, i'm just more or less past the point where i have Both parts of the broken Masamune

Project Slypheed - Got it for £7 a while back on a whim, and its certainly been a good play so far, not amazing, but still good. I'm still not that great at controlling the ship, but i'm getting better at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just about to play the final chapter of FFXII: Revenant Wings after spending a good few months tipping away at the level grinding that needed to be done for the final few levels. I love Ivalice :]

I've been playing a lot of Phantom Hourglass, too, which I'm really enjoying. The game is much, much longer than I expected it to be too.

ilmaestro said:
I have been playing Killzone 2.

It's aces, but it's not "10/10 world changing experience".

Is it vastly better than the original, then? I quite enjoyed the first Killzone but I understand it was widely considering to be solidly average.

Little update on me gaming. Completed Dead Space about 20 minutes ago, and have to say i enjoyed it a lot, quite liked the wee twists near the end too. About to start my second playthrough then probably work on impossible mode after that. Still on Slypheed and Chrono Trigger too.

CitizenGeek said:
ilmaestro said:
I have been playing Killzone 2.

It's aces, but it's not "10/10 world changing experience".

Is it vastly better than the original, then? I quite enjoyed the first Killzone but I understand it was widely considering to be solidly average.
Sorry mate, didn't see this. Yes, it's much better than number 1. Quite an annoying bit in the last level, though, which is a shame.

Just got back into the flat a few minutes ago with Halo Wars LE, so after downloading the mythic maps and honor guard wraith, i shall be endulging in some RTS. Also working on SFIV as well, mainly arcade and trials, but the few online games too.

OneChanBara on 360.

Also, on the back of the games six page instruction guide it had an advertisement for the movie which is licensed by Manga to be released here. News, Y/N?

Back