What Games Are You Playing?

fabricatedlunatic said:
Persona 4 arrived this morning, so that's my next month or two of gaming sorted :D

Gah, why is everyone getting it before me =/ Please at least tell me you never got the OST and artbook with it =p

Anywho i've been working on Prince of Persia still and every now and then I work on Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. FE is good, but i'm still finding myself more pulled in by Prince of Persia.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Arbalest said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
Persona 4 arrived this morning, so that's my next month or two of gaming sorted :D
Gah, why is everyone getting it before me =/ Please at least tell me you never got the OST and artbook with it =p
I did indeed :D

Have you ordered the US version? The artbook is surprisingly large and weighty.

I have indeed, from Play-Asia, but its still not arrived, it was sent on the day of release, so maybe get here by tomorrow/today..at least i hope so.

Grand Theft Auto IV. I love GTA, but console aiming is, and always will be, horrible. By the time I've worked out what buttons I'm meant to be pressing in what order and done it I'm already half dead.

Point. Click. Bang. The Mouse owns all.

I'm playing the original Half Life, which I got from Steam about a month ago for a mere €1. It is a good game, but it's jarring how absolutely inferior it is to it's amazing sequel.

I'm starting to enjoy Half Life a lot more now. It's still inferior to HL2, but less so than I originally assumed. I still have a fair amount of it left to play, and then there's the expansions Opposing Force and Blue Shift that I'll probably end up buying on Steam :]

Got Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts yesterday, so been working on that. Despite it being heavily focused on the vehicles, it somehow still has that platformy feel to it that banjo always had, so i'm not complaining. Also nearly got all 12 achievements on Meteos Wars, so been working on that as well.

Can't stop playing Fallout 3, so all my new games are on hold, however my future brother-in-law is staying with us next week so I should be able to find time to play Midnight Club LA and Star Wars with him.

At work I am playing Zelda Phantom Hourglass on the DS and loving it

Back