Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I received:

Dragonball GT boxset 1
Dragonball GT boxset 2
Naruto boxset 16 with 4th Hokage figurine
Hellgirl boxset

Tachi- said:
ayase said:
*I've become a connoisseur of Hentai. That's a sure sign I need to get out more.

Your turning into Kurogane......and you know what happened to him....One minute hes here.....next minute he's reclused and doesn't even post anymore!
didn't he posted on the endgame thread recently?

My luck has been favourable recently. Today I received a free bottle of 'flavoured water', only four days after I was handed a complementary energy drink. One wonders whether the trend will continue into next week.

In terms of DVDs received, today has been a most excellent day.

Firstly, my Mushishi set arrived today; as expected. It's in a single DVD sized case and the plastic is a little wrinkled (SS = Funimation) but I'm happy. For £18 (imported) I got not a lot less for around half the price of the R2 Mushishi set.

I don't really want to watch it - it isn't something I'll get a lot of enjoyment out of - but it's arrived the day after I finished Blue Gender, and it's on my 45+ on-hold list. I might as well just get on with it.

I also received 2/3 of my SS packages today. Everything is mint, or close to mint. I received an Outlaw Star box set, my final two Star Ocean EX volumes, my final three Texhnolyze volumes (I'll need to get a R1 copy of the first volume, though), my third NHK volume, my fifth Negima! volume and my seventh Tenjho volume.

Tomorrow my other SS package should arrive, which includes the Please Teacher box set and my final My Hime volume.

It feels good; to finally be finishing my collections via SS. :D

With Star Ocean EX and Outlaw Star, I now own two of my early animes (I also own 5/6 of E's.) When/if I get done with all my unwatched/unfinished anime, I'll be going for a trip down memory lane to see how bad Star Ocean EX really is. I disliked it as a brat, so the omens aren't good. Still, it's nice; owning my very first proper anime.

Simultaneously? Unless the chips were of the chocolate variety, I can't expect the combination would be very favourable.

Today I received:
Forgeworld Dreadnought Assault Drill Arm
Forgeworld Dreadnought Multi-Melta Arm
Forgeworld Iron Hands Rhino Doors & Front Plate
Forgeworld Razorback Twin-Linked Lascannon conversion kit
Nuts

I fianlly got my Specail Edition Patlabor Movie Boxsets last night, and a freaking love them! Play.com overkilled on the post padding too which was nice. ^__^

Your son? Christ Voddas how old are you ;)

Yeh i have a copy of home premium, and a copy of pro should arrive tomorrow.

Oddly my Play account still says my patlabor is still packing!

Must have had mine sent speedy style because I threatened to cancel? God knows. Mitsumi seems to be in the same boat. *shrugs*

And don't use the baby Jesus' name in vein! That's no way to speak to your elders. :p

Voddas said:
I fianlly got my Specail Edition Patlabor Movie Boxsets last night, and a freaking love them! Play.com overkilled on the post padding too which was nice. ^__^

Got mine this morning too! I spent the last hour or so flicking through all the books. Wonderful boxsets :D

Maltos said:
Voddas said:

Got mine this morning too! I spent the last hour or so flicking through all the books. Wonderful boxsets :D
That was me too. Straight in the door and then straight to the floor with crossed legs looking threw the books. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back