What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An email, telling me I picked the wrong answer for one of the DN comps, which I assume means I would've won had I not rushed to answer before reading the easy question. Life sucks.

(I realized the error before, but I'd already entered by then.)

RIP Harry Thompson. It's a travesty that to this day only one series out of three is available on DVD. The crap terrorists were great too:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6GqneN8DrUI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6GqneN8DrUI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The grooming Aion means it basically trying to chat up children & get them to want to sex you. It is like paedophilia.

Aion, I demand you acknowledge me as a major member with an issue of a sexual nature! :evil:

Sergeant Frog 1, Champion Joe, Marimite season 3 and the FMA Premium OAV DVD. That should keep me busy for a while.

R

Today I received my Gundam Movies box set from Play.com.

It will be watched once I've worked my way through the mess that is Evangelion. :x

I've received several things !
School Rumble 6 & 7
Ouran 1 & 2
Ghost hunt 2
tickets for Sword of the stranger with talks with the director at the Barbican

Today I received:

Dokuro-chan
Dragonball Season 1 box
FMA Conquerer of Shamballa
GitS SAC Solid State Society
My-Hime box
Negima!? Spring & Summer Specials
Read Or Die

& I bought....

Warhammer 40k Ironclad Dreadnought
Black spraypaint
Red paint
Brown paint
2 Dominos pizzas

Received the following today,

Burst Angel Box Set - Region A blu-ray

The Host - Region B blu-ray

Also received Ral & Grad volume 4 manga on Friday

Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo arrived in the post finally. Been meaning to add this to my collection for a while. I thought £4 was a steal. XD

Today I received my Yamanote Line 'Shinjuku' keyring from Strapya World. It goes with my musical Harajuku sound drop one. :oops: :lol:

Yesterday I received the first Honey & Clover box set. It's a thin two panel digipack with a slipcover. Better than the plastic keepcases Funimation and ADV have taken to using, I suppose.

And today, bizarrely, the first volume of Moyasimon. It was supposed to be out late September, but Amazon wrote to me saying that they couldn't get stock. The only place in the universe who did have stock is TBD--strange because according to Del Ray's site (as well as Amazon.com and RightStuf) the book has been delayed until late November--so I ordered. And here it is.

Yesterday I received:

Katamari Tribute OST
Dissidia Limited Edition OST
Death Note live action movie 1
Death Note 2: The Last Name
Death Note 3: L
Some Kingdom Hearts pendants
£20 PSN card which I paid £16 for
Transporter 3 blu-ray

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.