What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly read this post as well Zin5ki:
ayase said:
skikes said:
yes, it just means you forced to carry ur passport around until ur fat, bearded and wrinkled from booze.
I'm getting there on two of those counts. No wrinkles yet though, at least.
And then put two and two together. Which you can do faster than I can because you're better at maths. Have I successfully tied enough recent posts from different threads together there? I think so.

Yayoi!

Oh man ayase, way to make a boy jealous. I still thought we had a while to go for that to be released. I adore the pictures used for each season as well.

*drools* (though, not literally)

I'm watching Six Feet Under.

School Rumble arrived this morning. By the looks of things the package has been stamped on, possibly by an elephant or similarly heavy creature, causing part of the case to shatter and some minor damage to the sleeve. It won't close properly.

Now I have to decide whether it's worth the hassle of sending it back for a replacement. I thought this **** was only supposed to happen to Aion.

Ayase: I think it was a thinpack originally. Going on how my Tokko set is actually a single disc sized DVD case, with the same spine as their recent releases, they've changed as much as possible to plastic cases.

You can't really complain, though. 24 episodes for £13 is a serious steal when the 24 episodes in question are 9/10 worthy. And it has a loli or two included, meaning - as CitizenGeek has highlighted in the past - you should like it.
--------

If it makes you feel better, I received my replacement Planetes box set from Play yesterday. Another dented spine corner.

I've only had one damaged PlayUSA order - Midori Days. I didn't care enough to send it back. It makes me so happy to get plastic cases these days instead of art boxes due to the lower risk of damage.

In other PlayUSA news, Ergo Proxy was sent yesterday. Once I'm done with Devil Lady and all of Hell Girl, I might watch it.

Aion said:
Ayase: I think it was a thinpack originally. Going on how my Tokko set is actually a single disc sized DVD case, with the same spine as their recent releases, they've changed as much as possible to plastic cases.

You can't really complain, though. 24 episodes for £13 is a serious steal when the 24 episodes in question are 9/10 worthy. And it has a loli or two included, meaning - as CitizenGeek has highlighted in the past - you should like it.
No, I can't complain for £13 really. I was hoping for a thinpack (and that's a rarity) given Manga's previous releases, but it looks as though rather than singles getting any better (tying some threads together again here) boxed sets are going to get worse to make the singles seem good by comparison. Clever.

I'm never sure how to approach things like this on the interwub. IRL I'd play to the crowd and pretend to be a total lolicon for the lulz. In the land of serious business that could get me branded a paedo - Most humour doesn't translate well into text, especially if it's in bad taste. Oh, what the hell.

Rori? Yayoi!
YayoiTakatsuki.jpg

Voddas said:
fabricatedlunatic... get it sent back. You can wait for School Rumble. B@stards. ¬_¬
I certainly can wait, but I don't think I'll bother. Nestled on the shelf between Samurai 7 and Scrapped Princess you wouldn't even know there was any damage. It's only when taken out that the true horror becomes apparent, but that won't happen often. And it's not as if the packaging is remarkable in any way; it's just a thin, no-frills brick. More of a problem, perhaps, are the Scanavo death hubs from which I must somehow prize the discs. Ugh.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Voddas said:
fabricatedlunatic... get it sent back. You can wait for School Rumble. B@stards. ¬_¬
I certainly can wait, but I don't think I'll bother. Nestled on the shelf between Samurai 7 and Scrapped Princess you wouldn't even know there was any damage. It's only when taken out that the true horror becomes apparent, but that won't happen often. And it's not as if the packaging is remarkable in any way; it's just a thin, no-frills brick. More of a problem, perhaps, are the Scanavo death hubs from which I must somehow prize the discs. Ugh.
Each to ther own mate.
Gues I'm one of those that likes to keep my DVDs in prestine condition. I can't think of anything worse than getting a broken box in the post. The **** hits the email fan. lol Only had to do it once before coz the DVD arrived loose due to a broken box. Scratches = Beware Voddas.
:p

What Planetes has tought people is that they should never ordered art boxes from Play, even for cheap. Bad things happen.

ayase said:
Rori? Yayoi!
YayoiTakatsuki.jpg

I wouldn't trust you with my children, or my dog for that matter.

Thinking about it, all of the 'major' members have 'issues' of a sexual nature.

Arbalest: Scat
Ayase: Children
Chaos: Groomer
Chaz: Small
CitizenGeek: ManxMan = Love
Fabio: Incest
Rui: Gender Swapped
Voddas: Batman Cosplay + Wife + Bed (someone else?)
Zinki: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/snEiZManOhE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/snEiZManOhE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

'Tis troublesome.

I don't suppose claiming innocence will do me any good now...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xBFqe_3M2Z8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xBFqe_3M2Z8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I've probably been entered into a database by searching for "Paedofinder General" in Google as well.

417 results? Bah. And if you had spelled paedophile right you'd have only gotten 208. Try for 1850:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=opera&rls=en-GB&q=aion+zoophile&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Your results also point me to a site called aionsource where there's a totally different Ayase. The internet gets weirder every day. The capital A is the way to tell the difference though. Accept no substitutes. You're nowhere close to being the real Paedofinder General either - If you were you'd have found there are several YKK pages featuring the character I took my username from which you could have posted completely out of context.

Related / Moving away from Paedo talk: Have you watched Monkey Dust? It strikes me as the kind of show you'd appreciate.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bv0vMg4d2eE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bv0vMg4d2eE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Imagine, if you will, that, in the video, Ayase is caressing a seven year old instead of a Naruto box set. In the video, he had to restrain himself from "licking" the Naruto manga pages. Would you let this man near your children?

That did rather make me LOL(I). You win. :p

I'd be caressing that damn box too if only it wasn't full of Naruto. I'm actually beginning to wonder if that guy's one of my seemingly hundreds of cousins I haven't seen for years.

ayase said:
Related / Moving away from Paedo talk: Have you watched Monkey Dust? It strikes me as the kind of show you'd appreciate.
Everyone is innocent, until speculated guilty...
One of the most sociologically important pieces of British animation ever, I say.

MonkeyDust.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back