What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another £20 PSN cards for £16
Disgaea 3 for £15
Mobile bill of £13.30 for 600mins & loads of texts. Better deal than any of your contracts methinks. :D

Mutsumi said:
Mobile bill of £13.30 for 600mins & loads of texts. Better deal than any of your contracts methinks. :D
Try about £20 a year. I invested in a fantastic bundle when I bought my PAYG phone in about 2002 for a one off payment of £20, which gave me loads of free texts every month. Seven years later (and a couple of attemps to get me to switch to another package - no dice) I'm still getting them. Since I very rarely ring others but do send quite a few texts, my usual monthly cost is... nothing. It's quite possible I actually cost my network money.

ayase said:
Mutsumi said:
Try about £20 a year. I invested in a fantastic bundle when I bought my PAYG phone in about 2002 for a one off payment of £20, which gave me loads of free texts every month. Seven years later (and a couple of attemps to get me to switch to another package - no dice) I'm still getting them. Since I very rarely ring others but do send quite a few texts, my usual monthly cost is... nothing. It's quite possible I actually cost my network money.
Don't think they will ever do such offer ever again, I guess :)

Yesterday I received my new KFC Tee which I will be wearing today 8)

I knew I was onto a winner when I got this on eBay ;) 8)

My Satoshi Urushihara artbook arrived yesterday. Anyone who's familiar with his work will have a fair idea of the kind of material found within. And for anyone who's not, a quick Google or visit to danbooru will set you set you straight. But don't do this at work.

Today I received Code Geass box 1 and Strawberry Marshmallow 4 & 5.

fabricatedlunatic said:
My Satoshi Urushihara artbook arrived yesterday. Anyone who's familiar with his work will have a fair idea of the kind of material found within. And for anyone who's not, a quick Google or visit to danbooru will set you set you straight. But don't do this at work.
You, my friend, have taste (even if that one picture of Noriko does look rather like she's recently been breastfeeding... slight turn-off). I discovered Urushihara recently while... yeah, browsing Gelbooru.

Last edited by a moderator:
ayase said:
You, my friend, have taste (even if that one picture of Noriko does look rather like she's recently been breastfeeding... slight turn-off).
Oh yes, I have that one. Yuri from Dirty Pair and Christina from Gundam 0080 are my other favourites from that series. The artbook isn't quite as explicit but is no less easy on the eyes.

That Yuri one is a particularly nice pose, but she looks a bit moe for my liking... I would have imagined her looking more suggestive in a pose like that.

::suddenly realises the worrying amount of time he devotes to thinking about these things::

But where's the Kei love? Nowhere, that's where. There are only two good ecchi pics of her in existence, and the only well drawn doujins are by that weirdo Skirt-Tuki. It's just my luck that the guy who draws some of the most faithful 80's characters is into scat and... other unpalatable things. No matter how hard I try, I will never be able to erase that Emma Sheen doujin from my mind.

Had a parcel containing some figures turn up. Included a revoltech Yoko, and two cute Evangelion figures I ordered to use up "points" because I don't plan on using the site again, and didn't want to waste £10 worth of points :lol:

For £5 figures they're quite good :D

ayase said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
You, my friend, have taste (even if that one picture of Noriko does look rather like she's recently been breastfeeding... slight turn-off). I discovered Urushihara recently while... yeah, browsing Gelbooru.

ayase & fabricatedlunatic: Good taste . While I don't own the artbook, I do own Plastic Little, Chirality & Legend of Lemnear. I don't usually get artbooks but I might get this one :D .

Have either of you heard of Johji Manabe. If so what do you think of his work. I have Oulanders, Caravan Kidd & Drakuun: Dragon Princess Army.

Yesterday received,

Twelve Kingdoms Sea of Shadow volume 1
Black Lagoon volume 7
Welcome to the NHK volume 3
Aria volume 4
Fullmetal Alchemist volume 7
Detroit Metal City volume 1

mangaman74 said:
ayase & fabricatedlunatic: Good taste . While I don't own the artbook, I do own Plastic Little, Chirality & Legend of Lemnear. I don't usually get artbooks but I might get this one :D .

Have either of you heard of Johji Manabe. If so what do you think of his work. I have Oulanders, Caravan Kidd & Drakuun: Dragon Princess Army.
I knew I'd heard that name and sure enough, he was the one responsible for those 'Imasara' Dirty Pair doujins. They were pretty good. Some were better than others, I'm just a real stickler for authenticly reproduced art and character designs*. My level of disappointment when reading an off-model doujin is similar to what it would be if I was going to see a film advertised as "Starring Michael Caine" and then it turns out to be Phil Cornwell from Stella Street.

I do like his style though, might have to cheack out a few of his original works.

*I've become a connoisseur of Hentai. That's a sure sign I need to get out more.

ayase said:
*I've become a connoisseur of Hentai. That's a sure sign I need to get out more.

Your turning into Kurogane......and you know what happened to him....One minute hes here.....next minute he's reclused and doesn't even post anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back