What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryo Chan said:
Gundam 00 from play

which is confusing since their status still says packing

Claim it still hasn't turned up and get another :lol:

(If that works il wanna strangle you though, y'know)

My frakking iPhone 3GS, with 32GB in white. I'm so awesome. Been downloading (free) games and applications all day. Still a long way to go before it gets so awesome I'm happy with it though.

chaos said:
Jayme said:
My frakking iPhone 3GS, with 32GB in white. I'm so awesome. Been downloading (free) games and applications all day. Still a long way to go before it gets so awesome I'm happy with it though.
hope you don't have this issue:
http://www.ipodnn.com/articles/09/07/30 ... ches.fire/

Don't scare us iphone users like that. Though saying that I have felt mine getting a bit warm whilst charging a couple of times.

A letter from my workplace telling me that due to my extra hours (which i don't get paid for) my wages slipped below the minimum wage and thus they were giving me an extra £20.06 to make it up... Which is all nice and dandy, i just want to know wheres the extra £500 they still ******* owe me for screwing me over my damn contract :evil:

chaos said:
I'm a iPhone user as well. I didn't upgrade it yet because of this over heating issue.

I have not upgraded yet because I have a year left on my contract and it is just too expensive to buy myself out or get a pay as you go and swap the sim. I will probably be sitting out this model (3GS) and end up with whatever is next. That said from what I have heard the speed boost is quite good.

Dracos said:
chaos said:
I'm a iPhone user as well. I didn't upgrade it yet because of this over heating issue.

I have not upgraded yet because I have a year left on my contract and it is just too expensive to buy myself out or get a pay as you go and swap the sim. I will probably be sitting out this model (3GS) and end up with whatever is next. That said from what I have heard the speed boost is quite good.
I can sell my current used iphone in a certain third world country and with an extra 50 quid I can get a new pay as you go one.

Double post FTW, as it's a new day.

I've received my 50 Urusey Yatsura DVD's from my friend in America. Now I need to buy DVD cases, as he threw them out to save money postage. =)

How much did that all that set you back, chaos? Ordering in bulk from Right Stuf means that I can get UY for around £7 per volume (including customs and whatnot). Still bleedin' expensive.

Today I received GTO volumes 23-25, completing the series. It's taken me seven years, but I got there in the end.

All of Eureka Seven, Magical Witch Punie-chan and Towards the Terra (movie). Not bad for a day when the postman was meant to be on strike.

I won't get to the Eureka Seven for a while due to backlog. I'll try to slip the shorter ones in soon though.

R

I've been wanting to watch Eureka seven for some time now. The boxes would need to lower in price a little bit first, and I'd need to know a little bit more of what to expect- will the mecha be the stars or, will the main characters' relationship take the limelight?

I'm about half way through Eureka Seven and I'd say there's definitely a stronger focus on the characters and their relationships than the mecha. Unfortuately a small number of cast members receive a disproportionately large amount of screen time and development, leaving the rest of them just... there. It's a very good show, though.

chaos said:
I read about that a while back, then read something else that made me believe it was fixed. Anyway, my one hasn't been noticeably hot at all.

Rog said:
A letter from my workplace telling me that due to my extra hours (which i don't get paid for) my wages slipped below the minimum wage and thus they were giving me an extra £20.06 to make it up... Which is all nice and dandy, i just want to know wheres the extra £500 they still ******* owe me for screwing me over my damn contract :evil:
If you know you're entitled to it then have you raised a grievance with your employer? You have to try confronting them about the issue personally first and see if it gets resolved then but if that doesn't work then you can actually start a formal procedure. Usually this scares the company into doing something about the problem. I had to go through this but as soon as they received the first letter then it was over and they gave me the money owed.

This link may help.

Lots of presents as I am 28 today

Best of all was a 5.1 Samsung surround sound system to go with my new TV and PS3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back