What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chaos said:
Nice reaction mate ! =)
My mum got in the country yesterday, we will do some sightseeing today and we are off to France tomorrow.
No, no, no... What we're asking is how did you pay for Postage and Packaging? It just makes it easier to get either foriegn wives or a good Scandinavian lass into the UK.

I'll assume that I'll recieve a big forearm to the back of my head for saying that...

Why would you want to bring your foreign wives here Chaz? Surely it's better if they all stay where they are, less chance of them running into each other. :p

I also received Rozen Maiden Träumend from the postman today, as well as 2 volumes of Ranma Forever :)

R

^ Good taste - as always =D

Chaz said:
No, no, no... What we're asking is how did you pay for Postage and Packaging? It just makes it easier to get either foriegn wives or a good Scandinavian lass into the UK.
It was quite expensive, mind. After all, my mum is priceless ;)

Fullmetal Alchemist Season 2, Parts 1 & 2.

Both with squashed, creased boxes. Not the delivery man's fault either, he delivered them all the way to my flat door. The fault of a careless Amazon packer who clearly threw the boxes in and then didn't seal Amazon's ****** form of "packaging" up tight enough. And when I go to my orders page on Amazon to arrange to send them back, guess which order conveniently "can't be displayed right now"?

Screw it, I've just re-ordered them from HMV since Amazon's re-stocking time is now 6-12 days. Wish I'd known HMV had dropped their prices to be in line with Amazon's earlier, I would have ordered from them in the first place.

a sh*t load of work which the units have very nicely sent me.

part of me is fuming because i'd just knocked the workload down to 2 days of the remainder of the month. and to have everyday until the first few weeks of august now to sort out its a bit more than the typical piss take.

and the other half of me is thinking.....fill what you can, what you can't....**** it your in egypt come friday so its not your problem. hell you get dumped in the shite end enough times its time you got even.

apart from that.....i'm hopefully going to get some anime for the holiday :) (Umd's so i can watch em on the beach)

I got Black Jack vol. 2 and Buddha vol. 5 in the post today :]

Why aren't more people reading/buying Tezuka stuff? Y'all are missing out! :p

2x .hack//SIGN 2 Box Sets

The boxes are slightly creased along the bottom. preventing them from standing without help. That's what you get when you put digipacks inside thin cases.

For the money Beez have asked for before this misprice saga, I expected an art box + cases. At least these box sets come with the Liminality DVDs, which only come with games outside of these sets.

It's too bad the first set is still selling for £25 and is OOS. :/

fabricatedlunatic said:
ayase said:
Fullmetal Alchemist Season 2, Parts 1 & 2.
My copies turned up first thing this morning. In pristine condition, I might add =P
I'm watching them anyway before I send them back. Can't be bothered to wait for the HMV ones to turn up.

My Ranma season 5 set turned up, with a nice dent and every single thinpak case crushed; doubly impressive given how resilient [decent] thinkpaks are compared to some of the full size cases. Every single disc was loose. Nice!

I don't care enough to do anything about it as the set is pretty barebones anyway. Bah humbug.

R

Abenobashi dropped through my letterbox today. I quite like the clear M-Lock bricks that ADV use for their collections as the chances of loose discs is very low, and I definitely like the Mune Mune fanservice on the insert reverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back