What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Chaz now has a degree in ceramics, so I can at least declare my musings to be technically relevant.

Ironically though, I dined using ceramic plates this evening, which goes contrary to my aforementioned preferences.

- My final two Utawareronumonosumono DVDs (3 & 4).
- Naruto: Volume 44
- 2x NTSC PS1 game box sets

Aion said:

Listen, that joke was overdone before you started using it every single opportunity you get to mention that series (which is very often recently). You're quite welcome to continue using it over and over and over and over again but I'll just inform you that it absolutely is not funny and barely ever was in the first place. The show is Utawarerumono, which I can spell perfectly despite never watching it before or even having any idea what it's about ;]

I recieved some Text Messages on my phone.

Yeah, i lead an interesting life =D

CitizenGeek said:
Aion said:

Listen, that joke was overdone before you started using it every single opportunity you get to mention that series (which is very often recently). You're quite welcome to continue using it over and over and over and over again but I'll just inform you that it absolutely is not funny and barely ever was in the first place. The show is Utawarerumomo, which I can spell perfectly despite never watching it before or even having any idea what it's about ;]
Utawarerumono, I think you'll find. :p

I know I shouldn't stoke the flames like that, but that was like a grenade without a pin... I couldn't not do it.

RetroRainbow said:
I received a rude awakening courtesy of my mom 'singing' this morning. Morning being about 5 am, by the way! I went down to yell at her, feeling horribly groggy; I mean, what the hell? I must've been yelling at her for quite a while, as she put her headphones back on while I was still yelling.

5 am. Utter madness.

You are a meanie.

RetroRainbow said:
She's the 'meanie'. Singing at 5 am, seriously? Knowing full well that my dad had work in the morning. It was just selfish.

Maybe she was full of happiness and expressing herself in a way that feels natural and right to her.

Or, very very drunk.

RetroRainbow said:
Altir said:
RetroRainbow said:
She's the 'meanie'. Singing at 5 am, seriously? Knowing full well that my dad had work in the morning. It was just selfish.

Maybe she was full of happiness and expressing herself in a way that feels natural and right to her.

Or, very very drunk.

I'm sure it was the latter, but no wine bottles were found this morning.

Suspicious stuff.

You could get your own back and wake up at 4AM and sing loudly as a sorta revenge.

ayase said:
CitizenGeek said:
Aion said:

Listen, that joke was overdone before you started using it every single opportunity you get to mention that series (which is very often recently). You're quite welcome to continue using it over and over and over and over again but I'll just inform you that it absolutely is not funny and barely ever was in the first place. The show is Utawarerumomo, which I can spell perfectly despite never watching it before or even having any idea what it's about ;]
Utawarerumono, I think you'll find. :p

I know I shouldn't stoke the flames like that, but that was like a grenade without a pin... I couldn't not do it.

In case I ever need evidence of CG's inferiority, I have taken a screencap of this. Cheers for the lulz, Ayase.

CitizenGeek said:
A post from Aion without a 'joke' about Utawarerumono's title? :eek:

Haha, Sorry, I know Aion's the forum ass, but that was a poor comeback/attempt to redeem yourself... It's better you don't bother.

On topic!

I recieved a neon glow stick from someone I didn't know, A panda teddy from a friend (panda's are great!) anda chicken Legend from Mcdonalds ^^

@Altir: Aaw, get well soon.

You know how a few days ago I received my birthday presents, which were DVDs of The IT Crowd and McFly Radio:Active Live at Wembley?

Well, today my sister, knowing I'm a big McFly fan, got me the same DVD. :roll:
She tried to hide it since my birthday isn't until next Monday, but I saw it.

There's not much point in owning two copies of the same DVD.

HMV does allow DVDs to be returned, don't they?

^ As long as you have a receipt and it's within 21 days of purchase I think. If it's too late to return it to, you could scratch / snap the disc and tell HMV it was like that when you opened the case. If you've no receipt, you could always scam Amazon by ordering another DVD and then telling them you received this McFly one by mistake.

Coming soon: ayase's expert scamming classes, only £500 an hour.

Ah, good. My sister has just found out I have two copies of the same DVD, so she's going to HMV to return it later this week.

I wonder what I can ask for instead?
I'll have to browse the website.

I might get the second Death Note movie since I only have the first one, but I'm not sure...

Kezwick_Osaka said:
Ah, good. My sister has just found out I have two copies of the same DVD, so she's going to HMV to return it later this week.

I wonder what I can ask for instead?
I'll have to browse the website.

I might get the second Death Note movie since I only have the first one, but I'm not sure...

Do it.

It's awesome.

Nice reaction mate ! =)
My mum got in the country yesterday, we will do some sightseeing today and we are off to France tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back