What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tudors - Complete Season II DVD Boxset
Replacement birthday present for my Dad... turns out he already had the "Band of Brothers Boxset". :p

iisan said:
Band of Brothers is good, but it's taking me forever to get through it, I swear each episode is longer then an hour.
It is a hella long series. I watched it over one weekend to save money going out. Each full episode is an hour (45mins with adverts).
Oh, also this series was one of the records most expensive TV productions to film at an expense £87 million!

Mmmm... money :p

Today...
-Money
-A hell of a lot of clothes
-Giant jar of Nutella
-B'day cards
-Rei Ayanami *thing (what would it actually be called/ A model? Toy?)
-A New Latop! (though I actually got that early...)

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Rei Ayanami *thing (what would it actually be called/ A model? Toy?)
Why don't you post a pic so we can see exactly what it is? :p

As for me:
Also Birthday cards
Also money
Beer
Tenchi Muyo movies box set
Assorted odd little gifts.

ayase said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Rei Ayanami *thing (what would it actually be called/ A model? Toy?)
Why don't you post a pic so we can see exactly what it is? :p

As for me:
Also Birthday cards
Also money
Beer
Tenchi Muyo movies box set
Assorted odd little gifts.

Haha, sure, but you'll have to wait till tomorrow. My girlfriend has the picture and I'm not sure where I've put my camera

Gundam 00: Part 1 (R1)
Gestalt
Submarine 707
Twin Signal
Ranma 1/2: Movie 2
Gun x Sword: Vol. 3-4
This is England
Derailed
The Illusionist

Not the best day in terms of post.

I pre-ordered Gundam 00 and forgot. I didn't really want it. But I was ok with it being sent - I liked the Code Geass 2x volumes + slipcover sets. However, the Gundam 00 'sets' are simply two discs in a normal sized DVD case. So, in short, I've paid £5 more than Manga charge for the same sort of releases, and I feel kinda cheated.

To make matters worse, I had to unseal it because one of the discs was loose on arrival. No selling a sealed copy on eBay for me.

On the AOL front, they once again got the items I ordered to me in one day. The problem is that neither of the Gun x Sword DVDs are sealed and one is in a random black case. I paid £4 x2 for new and got used. The funny thing is that the 99p DVDs I ordered are all factory sealed...

I'm getting tired of listening for the door. I'll actualy be glad when I have a few weeks with no post. But, with all of my Play ADV orders and PlayUSA orders on the way, as well as some eBay stuff, the door will continue being knocked this week.

Aion said:
I'm getting tired of listening for the door. I'll actualy be glad when I have a few weeks with no post. But, with all of my Play ADV orders and PlayUSA orders on the way, as well as some eBay stuff, the door will continue being knocked this week.

I buy so much stuff off the net I get sort of withdrawal symptoms if I get home and there are no new packages.

Today I received a card from citylink as I was not home for their delivery. Funny thing is I am not sure what it is. The memory chips I ordered don't appear to have been sent and the software from play was only ordered yesterday. Everything else should just be normal post.

Recieved a fake copy of my BA Hons Ceramics degree after the Graduation ceremony.
I also recieved a gown, hood and hat, but needed to return it for renting purposes. (I soooo wanted to keep it.)

A Dog Of Flanders (R3). Been wanting this for a while and since nobody else has shown any inclination to sell it to me since Geneon's wobbly attempt I'll take the only one available.

If you hate your Gundam 00, Aion, I'm sure I could give it a home...

R

My girlfriends Billy Talent III Delux Edition arrived today.

Thankfully, in time for her birthday on Sunday.

My birthday presents arrived 10 days early! :D

The IT Crowd Series 1-3 boxset and McFly Radio:Active Live at Wembley DVD.

It'll be hard to not resist watching them early. D:

Come to think of it, my school job recommendation software suggested I become a ceramics designer.
Problem is, I much prefer plastic plates and Tupperware- their light weight makes for higher manoeuvrability.

Watchmen Director's Cut DVD
Apple Care Protection Plan for my iMac. I thought I ought to do it before it was too late I hear the screens are expensive to replace if they go wrong.

Zin5ki said:
Come to think of it, my school job recommendation software suggested I become a ceramics designer.
Problem is, I much prefer plastic plates and Tupperware- their light weight makes for higher manoeuvrability.
???

That's random Zin5ki, even for Random Chit-Chat. Or am I missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back