What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bakum4tsu said:
becareful to not get depressed with that one. I've seen it long time ago and it was way depressing, but good.

bakum4tsu is right it is depressing, it wouldn't be so bad if they put in the other what if branch offs of the series,

:? Thanks for the warning,

I do like Kanon, Angel Beats and Myself; Yourself, so I (should) be fine with Rumbling hearts,

If not, il be back on the forum monday, trying to remember how to type :|

From those you mentioned, I have only seen 3 eps from angels beats and has nothing to do with rumbling hears. RH is a big depressing drama but really good overall. Just see it until the last episode. To be honest, i dont remember how it ends. I've seen that not long after it aired in japan which was a long time ago.

I wouldn't say that Rumbling Hearts is depressing; it's essentially an anime soap opera (however, one that I love). I very much preferred the alternate ending that the OVAs went with (shame they were never released outside of Japan).

I was expecting something similar to Rumbling Hearts when I watched Myself;Yourself. I found myself disappointed though. Rumbling Hearts is on another level when it comes to enraging me - mainly thanks to that boyfriend stealing 'best friend' Mitsuki.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the 4 wrestling DVDs I ordered on Sunday night. Ladder match compos, Vengeance 2011 and Rebellion 1999/Insurrextion 2000. Expecting another 3 DVDs to turn up tomorrow. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back