What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayase said:
I still can't install my copy of ME3 I got back in December, I still have issue 5 found here because there is nothing in those folders it tells me to delete the contents of and I don't HAVE a \Mass Effect 3\ folder to copy anything into and I can't return the game because I have used the code and agreed to the licence agreement.

The burning hatred I feel for EA right now is the kind that could quite easily lead to terrorism and murder had I the means of carrying these things out. Yes, I would actually be willing and able to execute EA's entire board of directors over a £13 game. It's not about the time or the money I've wasted, it's about the contempt they show for me by not even trying to address this known issue. They'd listen to my concerns with the barrel of a gun forced into their mouths I'm sure, and the wet sound of their brains exploding out of the back of their skulls would be so very, very satisfying../quote]
And that's one of the many reasons I steer clear of PC gaming.

This is the only game I have ever had a problem like this with, ever. The last PC game I had installation issues with was IL-2 Sturmovik over ten years ago, and that was due to a faulty disc. This time, there's nothing physically wrong with the discs, it's just EA's ****** Origin platform not being fit for purpose. I know I won't be buying another game that uses it.

Bodacious Space Pirates part 1 and Hayate the Combat Butler 14. I'm glad I got these today, since I'm not ferling very well and it gives me something to rewatch and read.

fuea.png

A few moments later, nothing changes.

I don't think it's actually possible for this to get any worse unless EA employees were to force themselves into my home, beat me senseless, tie me up and force me at knife-point to eat their excrement. For an idea of what EA support is like, see here.

Went and ordered a bunch of PC parts from Amazon and Ebuyer yesterday at around 5pm so I can build my own PC.
To my surprise all the parts arrived from ebuyer this morning at around 11am via parcelforce.

Really good service from Ebuyer, just have to wait on amazon now - some parts aren't shipping from them until tomorrow :/

Got an old ADV release, Yugo the Negotiator, from eBay. It was described as new and looking at the box it's immaculate, it was even wrapped in cellophane. Looking at the discs however, they are obviously second hand. Discs three and four even have scratches. It was a fiver cheaper than any other copies, new or otherwise, so I would have bought it anyway even if it was correctly advertised as pre-owned so I won't send it back unless the scratches stop the discs from working. Still bloody annoying though. :x

DMC is very good but very simple. Unique plot, characters and the visuals are a must from Studio 4ºC. Basic visuals but great the way they are presented.

bakum4tsu said:
DMC is very good but very simple. Unique plot, characters and the visuals are a must from Studio 4ºC. Basic visuals but great the way they are presented../quote]

i wont be able to watch til i finish my long series but at least il have something else to look forward too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back