Not open for further replies.
Bodacious Space Pirates: Part 1

arrived today,

im expecting
inuyasha final act 2
tiger and bunny part 1
baka and test OVAs

tomorrow or the day after

Today I received a mixed bag of Street Fighter items and '80's nostalgia!
I got:
Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 2013 Calendar
Pinky St Street Fighter Chun Li x Sakura figures
Series 1+2 1989 Batman Movie Limited Collectors Edition Trading Card Sets
Back to the Future Trilogy on Bluray

Got the US hellsing ulitmate boxsets. Got Father Ted on dvd. Got all of farscape on dvd. Also got the king of thorn. **** waiting for manga on that one. These were all presents for my birthday :D Can't afford anything at the mo! Lol one more year closer to the big 30. Next year I am going to feel vey old!

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Wizard's Edition) - PS3

Glad this finally arrived as Zavvi kept sending me emails saying they had problems processing the payment. Seems like they had problems their end though as my bank said the payment had been processed before the first of these emails arrived.

mangaman74 said:
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Wizard's Edition) - PS3

Glad this finally arrived as Zavvi kept sending me emails saying they had problems processing the payment. Seems like they had problems their end though as my bank said the payment had been processed before the first of these emails arrived.

Yeah, everyone who ordered from Zavvi had the same issue. I was really worried they would screw it up but fair play, they pulled through.

ShopTo have had issues too, I think it was fine if you had prepaid or had certain cards but they were having huge issues with 3D secure declining cards for no reason. I had a preorder with them they still haven't fulfilled (though it sounds like it isn't their fault), good job I didn't cancel my amazon one.

Tiger and Bunny part one arrived today. Wider box than I was expecting - going to need to create some extra shelf space by the time part four rolls around!

Tiger & Bunny Part 1. I agree that it is pretty wide. Gorgeous release though
Captain America: The First Avenger Triple Play
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (for a penny).

Mass Effect Trilogy on PS3. Was waiting until I could play all three games on one platform until the end (I don't have an Xbox 360 and my PC can't handle it). Now I can experience the disappointment of the ending for myself :wink:

There is an alternate (good) ending that Bioware has done after a few months of releasing the game in case you dont know. :)

Fans pressure was big enough for a new ending ahahah

I have the 3 on my shelve for a month already and i still need to start it. I love ME but for some reason i dint played yet the third one.

Haha yeah, I'll download the extended cut of ME3 before I start the game :wink: I was considering playing it untouched to experience the full disappointment, unfulfilment and anger that the original ending elicits. However, the more I read that sentence back to myself, the more I think that it's a stupid idea.

I still can't install my copy of ME3 I got back in December, I still have issue 5 found here because there is nothing in those folders it tells me to delete the contents of and I don't HAVE a \Mass Effect 3\ folder to copy anything into and I can't return the game because I have used the code and agreed to the licence agreement.

The burning hatred I feel for EA right now is the kind that could quite easily lead to terrorism and murder had I the means of carrying these things out. Yes, I would actually be willing and able to execute EA's entire board of directors over a £13 game. It's not about the time or the money I've wasted, it's about the contempt they show for me by not even trying to address this known issue. They'd listen to my concerns with the barrel of a gun forced into their mouths I'm sure, and the wet sound of their brains exploding out of the back of their skulls would be so very, very satisfying.

Lunar Legend Tsukihime from AOL arrived today - likely my last anime purchase this month, unless I cave in and pick up Funi's BakaTest 2 and OVA releases.

Ath said:
Haha yeah, I'll download the extended cut of ME3 before I start the game :wink: I was considering playing it untouched to experience the full disappointment, unfulfilment and anger that the original ending elicits. However, the more I read that sentence back to myself, the more I think that it's a stupid idea.

Ill probably play the original end and then the second one. I wanna feel everyone's frustration first lolol

ayase said:
They'd listen to my concerns with the barrel of a gun forced into their mouths I'm sure, and the wet sound of their brains exploding out of the back of their skulls would be so very, very satisfying.
Can sounds be wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back