What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got A Certain Scientific Railgun volume3 in the post today. Funnily enough it came as soon as the 2nd opening to the anime started playing on my playlist on Youtube lol

Received the Firewire audio interface I ordered online yesterday. Had to go to my folks' to pick it up though as the company selling it only did free delivery to Scotland if you spent over £300, but free delivery to England if you spent over £150... It turned out to be cheaper to get train tickets for me and my boyfriend and go and get it from my parents in Northumberland. As an added bonus we got to see the dog and they took us out for dinner!

Good way to start week.

Received sengoku basara second season and shiguri complete series with the new looking package. Both from Manga UK.

Pandora Hearts Volume 19 (Japanese Special Edition with extra card and Oz figurine) from my dad which was for my birthday but just arrived today.
It's all so beautiful, and in perfect condition. The Oz figurine is so much smaller than I thought it was but it's adorable. Can't wait for Volume 20 so I can get Gil.

An offer of employment. Was only a 16hr a week position I applied for but they've straight-up offered me 24 with the prospect of full time in the summer. Must have done something right (or they've found themselves short-staffed).

Right, first things first, what anime didn't I buy while I was unemployed?

ayase said:
An offer of employment. Was only a 16hr a week position I applied for but they've straight-up offered me 24 with the prospect of full time in the summer. Must have done something right (or they've found themselves short-staffed).

Right, first things first, what anime didn't I buy while I was unemployed?

eheh Good for you. Congrats! Good luck :D

Money is indeed always nice. Good for you Ayase! I'm pretty much resorting to looking for change behind the sofa as a job right now haha.

Over the past week or so I got:

*Persona 4 Part 1
*Mass Effect Paragon Lost
*Girl Friends Vol 1
*His Favorite Vol 2

I kept forgetting to come post. Been very distracted by watching Paragon Lost far too many times! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back