What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've received quite a lot of manga titles from Vertical. This company seems not send out preview titles in advance to reviewers such as myself, but instead sends about five/six packages of books over the course of the previous quarter over a few days. Some of these books are ones I've already got, but others are books which are new in my collection. Over the past few days I've been given, for free...

* "Message to Adolf" Vol. 1 (already got, reviewed it for this site).
* "Paradise Kiss" Vol. 1 & 2 (new)
* "The Drops of God: New World" (got)
* "Heroman" Vol. 1 (got)
* "Limit" Vol. 1 & 2 (got Vol. 1 but not Vol. 2)
* "The Flowers of Evil" Vol. 1 & 3 (got Vol. 1 but not Vol. 3)
* "GTO: The Early Years" Vol. 12 (new, but don't have any of the previous 11 volumes)

Well today we were taking down the christmas tree at my house and in the chest where we put all the decorations my mum found 2 presents she hadn't realised she'd got for me. It was the Clover omnibus and Kobato Volumes 2,3,4 and 6. So now Kobato is complete :D lovely wee surprise!

Caramel
Ninth Life Love
Beyond my Touch
Day I Became a Butterfly

All arrived from Yaoi Kingdom and were waiting for my return from the festive holiday, as was the Zipang Vol 7 DVD I'd ordered from Amazon.com :D

May as well update, since I actually got some manga today - it's been a slowly trickling in recently rather than comfortable spending.
Anyways:
Black God vols. 16 + 17
Negima vol. 34

That's it for now.

Got some stuff over these couple of days...

Play.com Clearance Sale
K-on!: Complete Collection [DVD]
Eden of the East - Paradise Lost [Blu-Ray]
Bleach: Movie 2 - The Diamond Dust Rebellion [Blu-Ray]

MVM Deal of the Week
FLCL: Collection [DVD]

From UP1, I received:
Steins;Gate BD/DVD Combo Part 2
Umineko: When They Cry Premium Editions 1 & 2.

I never noticed this from photographs, but the spine art for Umineko is 'upside own'. Ah well.

R.O.D Official Archive
Trigun: Badlands Rumble (Region B Blu-ray) - Won this in a competition
My outstanding pay from November last year plus my redunancy payment (still waiting on my notice payment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back