What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach season 6 and 7.

Season 6 is in a standard amaray-type case, while season 7 is a thinpack.........argh! Why do you do this MangaUK?!

Joshawott said:
Bleach season 6 and 7.

Season 6 is in a standard amaray-type case, while season 7 is a thinpack.........argh! Why do you do this MangaUK?!

Allegedly:

He said that they'd had a lot of questions about the packaging used for Bleach complete collections and took a moment to explain it: there are actually two versions of each set. They regard the first run as a special edition, with four discs in slimline Amaray cases with the original Japanese box art and an outer cardboard sleeve. This version is limited to approximately 3000 units. Once the special edition has sold, it's followed by a standard edition packaged in a 'brick' DVD case.

In other words, you got the first pressing for one and the standard edition for the other.

R

Rui said:
Joshawott said:
Bleach season 6 and 7.

Allegedly:

He said that they'd had a lot of questions about the packaging used for Bleach complete collections and took a moment to explain it: there are actually two versions of each set. They regard the first run as a special edition, with four discs in slimline Amaray cases with the original Japanese box art and an outer cardboard sleeve. This version is limited to approximately 3000 units. Once the special edition has sold, it's followed by a standard edition packaged in a 'brick' DVD case.

In other words, you got the first pressing for one and the standard edition for the other.

R
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. So I have seasons 1-3 as first pressing, season 4 in singles, season 5 as first pressing, season 6 as second+ pressing and season 7 as first pressing.

*Flips table* The collector in me is going insane..it wouldn't be so bad if the brick DVD case was close in size to the slimpack, but noooo. First Strike Witches and now this...

Death Note complete box

I ordered it when it was on offer at play.com and it arrived today :D Was a christmas present to myself though so i've put it away ready for christmas :p I can wait, i've seen it all anyway :D

Due to Mum taking funds from my account without telling me, My shipment of Shana was delayed until Tuesday...probably won't get it this year now.

Double post! Yay!

Today I received an email from JManga with a link to the 6-month JManga7 subscription I won here (thanks again guys). Now, to read some YuruYuri and Morita-san wa Mukuchi!

Also, TheBookDepository accidentally sent me 2 copies of Puella Magi Madoka Magica volume 3 instead of one.

After a delay...woo!!! Pandora Hearts 13 showed up! Well done to Yen Press for getting these out so fast. My favourite series of the moment, most heart-wrenching story I've read.

On Wednesday I recieved Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Volume 1 manga.

I ordered it along with christmas presents for other people and used Amazon's free post service. It came quicker than I expected for this time of year (ordered on Sunday).

Shakugan no Shana Season II Parts 1 & 2

Absolutely beautiful release - and no customs charge! I do have one complaint though FUNimation: season 1's O-card is DVD height, while season 2 has the typical BD height art box. In every other way, the two match when side to side. Would it have killed the to make them the same height?

Knowing my luck, the movie and OVAs will be DVD height too.

My sister got me Kobato Volume 5 today which I'm really pleased about since it's been impossible for me to find. She saw it in Forbidden Planet and remembered how I couldn't find it and bought it for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back