What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heaven's Lost Property Movie: Angeloid of Clockwork (DVD/Blu-ray combo).
Needless parts 1 & 2 (UK DVD).
Nisemonogatari Limited Edition Box Set.

Wreck It Ralph arrived today from america.

I saw it at the cinema last week then I got a bit impatient and imported the blu-ray :p

Yesterday the Boy bought me a T-Rex toy where you hold him like a gun, push his arms to make his mouth move. I'm basically a 4 year old boy at the moment as I love T-Rex's! I want to get two T-Rex tees too. One says "Ask Me About My T-Rex" and if you put it over your head, on the inside is a T-Rex face which would ultimately end up in front of your own when you put it over your head hehe and another one says "If you're happy and you know it clap your...oh." with a sad T-Rex on hehe :D

Received today...

Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 (Blu-ray).
Shana season 2 part 1.
Towanoquon complete series.

Cool. Do they normally send stuff out that early? I've bought from them before but never pre-ordered anything.

ayase said:
Cool. Do they normally send stuff out that early? I've bought from them before but never pre-ordered anything.

All the times I’ve used them they ship the items as soon as they get them in, usually 1 or 2 weeks early. It all depends how quickly they receive the stock.

yeah 1up is my recommended site to use i get stuff early all the time from them.

@Titan you'll enjoy Towanoquon complete series. i know i did

Yesterday I received Hetalia World Series: season 4 collection.

Received today...

Canaan complete collection.

Recieved both Anime Legends sets of Gundam Seed Destiny today (the UK ones, not US). Got them new for £15 each from GundamMad and they still have stock of Seed and 00 if anyones interested. Probably the last place in Britain selling these at normal prices.

Canaan from Play

I've only put it in and watched the OP and the PAL speedup is already annoying the hell out of me. Might just watch the BDrips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back