What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received both Amagami SS+ Complete Collection & Nisemonogatari BD Boxset from United Publications today. Loving the artwork on the Nisemonogatari artbox and BD cases - just as pleasing as the Bakemonogatari boxset.

A massive dock off (12 inches-ish tall) Lindt Gold Bunny off the boy for easter. It weighs 2lbs 3oz and cost him £40. I'm basically going to pick up up and bash its head in whe it's time to feast :p

Received my copy of Tiger and Bunny Part 1. The second DVD has "Disque 2 Épisodes 5 Á 7" on it whereas the first DVD has "Disc 1 Episodes 1-4" Mangafail.

Received a new Barclaycard to replace my expired one. On one hand, it now has NFC capability. On the other, they apparently haven't changed the visual design in three years. :(

st_owly said:
Received my copy of Tiger and Bunny Part 1. The second DVD has "Disque 2 Épisodes 5 Á 7" on it whereas the first DVD has "Disc 1 Episodes 1-4" Mangafail.l/quote]e/quote]
Let's be fair, putting ""Disque 1 Épisodes 1 Á 4" on the second DVD was probably within their range, so you got off lightly. :p

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask on 3DS. Looking forward to solving some more puzzles! Hoping we get Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright sometime this year.

I have received Canaan from MVM. I'm a little disapointed with the video quality from what i saw. Canaan is not really new but its not that old. Looking at new latest Manga UK releases, these ones are so much better than MVM's ones. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I used to be rather a whizz at Yu-Gi-Oh, having a decent strategy of faking the opponent to attack and then wasting their go with cards that allowed you to draw another, and again, and again, and again. Sometimes led to a war of attrition.

I got my B Gata H Kei combo set.
Baka and Test OVA combo set.
Fruits Basket MVM DotW.
A new case to replace the awful tower one for UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie 1+2.

Got Broken Blade on Blu-ray. Totally forgot that they used the exact same discs here and in Australia, with both sets of ratings printed on the disc. That should definitely happen more often if it saves on authoring costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back