What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
VoxPhantom said:
Couple of wrestling t-shirts from TNA's Eurostore. Ordered them two weeks ago, and they were only dispatched yesterday. Almost like ordering from Zavvi, really.

TNA Eurostore isn't great :/ Hell, even TNA's US one is shoddy, shame really cause I could do with a Gail Kim shirt <3

Received Oblivion Island (BD/DVD combo) today!

Dannielle said:
VoxPhantom said:
Couple of wrestling t-shirts from TNA's Eurostore. Ordered them two weeks ago, and they were only dispatched yesterday. Almost like ordering from Zavvi, really.

TNA Eurostore isn't great :/ Hell, even TNA's US one is shoddy, shame really cause I could do with a Gail Kim shirt <3
Yeah, I had to nudge them twice on twitter before the shirts got dispatched, so don't know if I'll be using them again. Maybe if a great new Austin Aries or Bobby Roode shirt comes out...

Still, their 2 shirts for £20 is a lot better value than buying from WWE, I think the last shirt I got from them was £30 or more by the time customs got hold of it. :(

VoxPhantom said:
Dannielle said:
VoxPhantom said:

Yeah, I had to nudge them twice on twitter before the shirts got dispatched, so don't know if I'll be using them again. Maybe if a great new Austin Aries or Bobby Roode shirt comes out...

Still, their 2 shirts for £20 is a lot better value than buying from WWE, I think the last shirt I got from them was £30 or more by the time customs got hold of it. :(-/quote]

It might be worth sending in a complaint towards Dixie via Twitter. She's pretty good on social media, answering questions via DM, etc because its happened to way too many people now and its not going to do them any good.

WWE are terrible for prices .. saw them selling an AJ Lee figure for an insane amount 0_o ..sure, she's popular but still.

OH..staying with the thread...We got Bioshock: Infinity today =]

Dannielle said:
WWE are terrible for prices .. saw them selling an AJ Lee figure for an insane amount 0_o ..sure, she's popular but still.]
That's CRAZY! ... Shouldn't of said that, she could be anywhere!

On topic - monthly pay slip, of which I'm sure it's value will be gone in a matter of a week... Sooooooooo hate March.

Chaz said:
Dannielle said:
WWE are terrible for prices .. saw them selling an AJ Lee figure for an insane amount 0_o ..sure, she's popular but still.]
That's CRAZY! ... Shouldn't of said that, she could be anywhere!
:lol:

Sad that crazy AJ was one of the best storylines that WWE have come up with in aaages, and now she's just a generic heel manager. :?

Bought The Unwritten vol 7: The Wound and ordered:

Bakuman vol 18
Toriko vol 15
21st Century Boys vol 2

PandoraHane said:
Shakugan No Shana (manga) Volume 1 from my little sister. Just 2 and 3 left to get now.

black butler volume 5 from my big sister (finally starting to fill up the gaps in the collection *you know the ones you created cough cough*)

Nabari part 1 of the complete season finally arrived, however they've sent 2 copies so i wonder if they'll contact me to give the second copy back or not. If not then i'll probably add it to the trade thread

Tachi said:
Nabari part 1 of the complete season finally arrived, however they've sent 2 copies so i wonder if they'll contact me to give the second copy back or not. If not then i'll probably add it to the trade thread

Where did you buy that?

Polling card for local elections.
First I've heard of this area having local elections in may.

And Spare battery for camera

Oblivion Island arrived yesterday but I got distracted and forgot about it until now. Pleasantly suprised to see it has a reversible cover, not something I've seen before on a UK BluRay release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back