What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received Tales From Earthsea [double play] today, meaning I'm up to date with all Ghibli titles released on BD over here! Wooo!

Oh! I received Broken Blade (BD) yesterday too.

Dannielle said:
Received Tales From Earthsea [double play] today, meaning I'm up to date with all Ghibli titles released on BD over here! Wooo!

Oh! I received Broken Blade (BD) yesterday too.
oh Broken Blade is awesome its fantastic, i bet its going to look amazing IN BD

My 50th blu-ray release (counting boxsets of multiple films/volumes as individual releases) was Shakugan no Shana III -FINAL- Part 1 (Limited Edition). My present to myself for the first week of work completed.

Also, Official Pokémon Magazine #2. Magazine is still ****, but the massive Sylveon poster makes up for it.

ilmaestro said:
Joshawott said:
My 50th blu-ray release
Congrats, Josh, I hope you go on to release your next 50 in equally timely fashion!
I'll be approaching my 300th manga volume and my 200th DVD soon as well.

Yeah, I counted the other day when I was doing some reorganising.

Jinki extend volumes 1 to 3
Rideback

And some junk from Barclaycard offering me a credit card and a balance transfer offer from Halifax. Will be a good fire lighter.

Joshawott said:
ilmaestro said:
Joshawott said:
My 50th blu-ray release
Congrats, Josh, I hope you go on to release your next 50 in equally timely fashion!
I'll be approaching my 300th manga volume and my 200th DVD soon as well.

Yeah, I counted the other day when I was doing some reorganising.

does that count as a whole for a series or is that as many dvds you have?

animefreak17 said:
does that count as a whole for a series or is that as many dvds you have?
Single releases. So for example, I have a total of 19 Fullmetal Alchemist DVDs (The 13 volumes of the 2003 series, the first movie and the 5 Brotherhood volumes). However, I would only count Naruto Shippuden Collection 1 as 1 release, despite having over 50 episodes.

Spare 60gb model PS3 Internal fan
USB to 3DS cable
Agatha Christie's ABC Murder (for my mum)

Still awaiting more orders, hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow.

Received A Certain Scientific Railgun volume 7 yesterday.

And a headache from work, having to photocopy and mail 37 letters in one afternoon...with those bloody tight envelopes...

Rumbling Hearts Volume 3 came today, before Volume 1 and 2 so I'll need to wait a bit before I start watching it. Surprised how fast it arrived!
Also the Tsubasa Starter Set came too. It's beautiful and in fantastic condition. The only problem is there's a box within the box you're meant to slip volume 2-6 in but it's really a bit snug and rips when you put it back in the set. So I've just took it out and put the dvds in seperately. I'll keep the other box though because it's gorgeous. I'll just sit it out somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back