What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rui said:
My postman brought Cars 2 (a present for my brother). This was not the delivery I was hoping for :(

animefreak17 said:
how many eden of the east have and do the movies come at the end of the series or do they come in before the series or do they come in during the series

It goes TV series -> Movie 1 -> Movie 2.

So if you have all three parts, you're good to go. Make sure you watch them in that order or it will make no sense at all.

R

ok but what about Eden of The East Compilation: Air Communication is that going to be released. is it part of the series where does is start. whats that about ( no spoils please )

animefreak17 said:
ok but what about Eden of The East Compilation: Air Communication is that going to be released. is it part of the series where does is start. whats that about ( no spoils please )

It's a compilation of the TV series, so you can watch it before the movies if you like. It's optional, though. In the US it came as a bonus extra with one of the movies; I presume it did here as well.

R

sean morrison said:
It is on the second disc of the King of Eden DVD animefreak.

i thought i could hear a flap in the dvd that i didn't open yet thanks but do you know whereEden of The East Compilation: Air Communication takes place

sean morrisn said:
I believe it's just a compilation of the 11 episode tv series like Rui said. So the order is tv series, king of eden then paradise lost.

i believe RUI word 100% i trying to say should i watch it after the movies or before the movies, but i believe il watch it after the series.
thanks sean morrison thanks RUI

this confession should be in the generally chat thing

Rui already told you, it is a compilation movie of the series.

edit: wow, didn't realize I'd had that reply box open for ten minutes, lol.

edit2:

animefreak17 said:
this confession should be in the generally chat thing
Do you run your posts through some sort of English > English Babelfish translator before you submit them?

I finally received House of Five Leaves, but sadly it coincided with something else which might get in the way of me actually watching it in the near future.

K3fmw.jpg

(Not an officially sanctioned LE...)

R

FINALLY. Zelda: Skyward Sword was received today after it was meant to have gotten here by last thursday. Basically, never trust the royal mail ever again, if you did in the first place >.>

Batman Anthology on Blu-Ray

Thankfully even though there in a box they have separate cases, so at least I can separate the good from bad and sell them on once I've watched them all.

The new almost silent PSU for my download box (ahhhh much better!), another random ten pack of discs from MVM and a sadly damaged in transit version of Paranoia Agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back