What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilmaestro said:
MikeP said:
Idolm@ster Limited Edition box.
Now I'm just waiting for the game to install so I can play it.
Hmm, I'm beginning to think my postie hates me now, as I am yet to receive a couple of things I thought I would have by now (Skyrim, couple of other DVDs), most notably this.

I'm actually getting a bit upset as I already spent 2200 yen on DLC. ^^; (And I can only use my Makoto avatar with my JP PSN account. ;_; )

That's really annoying and I hope it's not stuck in customs. I've also seen a few pics of the LE and i'm starting to get jealous...I was planning on buying an avatar or two but if I can't actually use them with my main account then there's not much point. I did manage to buy the pack for the Idolm@ster 1 gamerpics on the 360 - before they disapeared which is a bonus!

Yeah, I was hoping to set up my four accounts with different ones (you can do on 360, as you know), very much gutted. :( They were pretty cheap though, ¥300 for all of the girls (the other DLC I bought was Makoto's mail address... >_>).

animefreak17 said:
^
i buy anime only and you buy anime and manga, cd, novels, models ect.
and you've got boxes of them *box city* .........................it looks like the title of anime freak should be yours instead of a self proclaimed one like me. i dont know what allowance your on but can i join the family lol

Some of us have to go to work. At the moment I still live with my parents and as I don't drive (never bothered to learn either) my cost are lower than some others on the forum I would imagine.

As for buying more than just anime, as a child I used to watch cartoons (the likes of Dungeons & Dragons, Jayce & the Wheeled Warriers, Danger Mouse etc), read comics (preference back then was Marvel & Spiderman in particular although my Mum has long since chucked the collection away :cry: ) and I have been playing video games since the Spectrum era (moving on to Amiga then consoles with the PS1).

ilmaestro said:
MikeP said:
Idolm@ster Limited Edition box.
Now I'm just waiting for the game to install so I can play it.
Hmm, I'm beginning to think my postie hates me now, as I am yet to receive a couple of things I thought I would have by now (Skyrim, couple of other DVDs), most notably this.

I'm actually getting a bit upset as I already spent 2200 yen on DLC. ^^; (And I can only use my Makoto avatar with my JP PSN account. ;_;)

Where did you buy it from and what was it sent by?
My copy was held by Parcelforce for a week about 6 miles away, I eventually had to complain to them about it to get the customs payment number off them.

Out of curiosity how did you go about buying stuff off the JP PSN? Mine won't accept my card so I'm trying to find a decent alternative. Not that I can really afford it right now.

MikeP said:
Out of curiosity how did you go about buying stuff off the JP PSN? Mine won't accept my card so I'm trying to find a decent alternative. Not that I can really afford it right now.

You can buy prepaid PSN credit, which is the easiest way. I buy in bulk when I visit Japan but I noticed the other day (ironically while looking sadly at Idolm@ster 2 myself as I'll never have time to play it) that Play-Asia is now selling it too.

R

Yeah, Play-Asia, NCSX, places like that sell PSN Network Tickets. The concept of buying money in bulk doesn't massively appeal to me, so I take the slight hit of the extra charges they add (although on this occasion I did get a friend in Japan to buy a ¥10k ticket for me, since I knew I would need it for iM@S.

I bought the LE from AmiAmi, SAL shipping, so in theory it should not have gone via Parcelforce. What this does mean though is if the RM have it awaiting VAT payment, it can take them a couple of weeks to let you know. ;_;

I was hoping you were going to mention somewhere that was even cheaper than Play-Asia. Oh well, looks like I'll just have to grit my teeth and buy something from there.

Hopefully a ¥10k card will last a few months.

A 7p refund from Amazon because the price of the Redline Doubleplay dropped by that amount between the time they sent my order (Friday) and release date (Monday). I'm just trying to work out what to spend it on!

fabricatedlunatic said:
I'm just trying to work out what to spend it on!
Invest an additional three pence:
freddo+wrapper.jpg

I fear you haven't been paying close enough attention to inflation Zin5ki. A full thirteen pence would now be required for Fabio's windfall to stretch to a Freddo.

MikeP said:
It will if I'm only buying songs and Miku level extras.

That's how it gets its claws into you. Just wait...Soon the front image will turn into a costume that you can't resist. Then you'll think back and think that a previous set worked quite well...

And before you know it Bandai Namco have already laughed their way to the bank. (And are probably there already.)

Today I received:

Assassins Creed Revelations Limited Edition (Easily best packaging this year. Contents might not be as top tier as, say, Catherine but the box has one of those opening mechanisms where you push up and the top opens up.)
Saints Row 2

Strangely...I've not even touched AC:R, despite being super hyped for it, thanks to SR2. A friend convinced me to buy it, as it was less then a tenner, for some "good coop fun." He wasn't wrong.

MercenaryRaiden said:
MikeP said:
It will if I'm only buying songs and Miku level extras.

That's how it gets its claws into you. Just wait...Soon the front image will turn into a costume that you can't resist. Then you'll think back and think that a previous set worked quite well...

And before you know it Bandai Namco have already laughed their way to the bank. (And are probably there already.)

That's not going happen. I can only to spend so much of my university bursary on this.

Skyrim, finally!

As well as a package I had let sit in Parcelforce's warehouse for a couple of weeks with GSC's Suruga, and the Nendo and Figma of Strength.

Still no iM@S2, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

lol, yes I have (the G4U! version, too D: ). I'm thinking it might be the size of the box that has caused it to be noticed and hauled off to customs, so I might well actually receive volume 2 first if that slips through!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back