What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received the following,

ROD TV Complete Collection (R2 DVD)
Shuffle - Save Collection (R1 DVD)
Blassreiter - Save Collection (R1 DVD)
Fairy Tail - Part 1 (Region A Blu-ray/DVD)

animefreak17 said:
@mangaman74 can we see your collection please ^_^

Unlike most collections, mine is not something to look at - most of it is stored in parcels (once I have watched something it's back in the box to make way for the next item that arrives).

Received,

Valkyria Chronicles: Design Archive

Yesterday I went to pick up my sexy new bitch queen of a car. Bodywork needs a little touching up, it has no interior besides the front seats and I have to start the ignition with a screwdriver... but none of that matters when you fire up that 3.0 litre V6. There's a notorious hill near me which slows most things to a crawl. This can accelerate up it in 4th gear. THE POWER.

mangaman74 said:
animefreak17 said:
@mangaman74 can we see your collection please ^_^

Unlike most collections, mine is not something to look at - most of it is stored in parcels (once I have watched something it's back in the box to make way for the next item that arrives).

Received,

Valkyria Chronicles: Design Archive

sorry dude its just i see you order loads of anime and manga, cds and such im like - man i have got to see his collection i bet its bad ass. but ok fare enuff. if i recall you called your room box city. i bet you've got 10X more anime stuff then all of us regulars im really envious.

queens blade 2 part 2 came in today and im going to order queens blade 2 part 1 monday.

i wounder when Queen's Blade: Beautiful Fighters is going to be released

Finally got my Oreimo and AoEx 1 (along with the Hetalia movie). I remember the days when US DVDs came with inserts and goodies like this! And DVD cases which didn't feel as though they were made of the cheapest plastic possible! They're not perfect, and they still seem cheap compared to most R2Js, but I enjoyed opening them.

I even got weirdly excited over the proof of purchase cards inside.

Some Fate/Zero doujinshi also arrived. Sort of scared to read them in case there are spoilers, though.

R

Received,

-Batman Arkham City (Hardcover) - This is the comic set between the games
-Redline Blu-ray/DVD Combo (Region B) - The case is damaged so I have sent an email to HMV asking to send it back for a replacement (there is a crack at the bottom of the spine & the bottom part of the flipper tray is loose).

I have two questions for people who've received the Redline DVD/BD combo set:

Is there anything on the DVD that isn't on the BD?

Does the paper sleeve in the plastic case have a big blue Blu-ray bar on it like the slipcase does?

ayase said:
I have two questions for people who've received the Redline DVD/BD combo set:

Is there anything on the DVD that isn't on the BD?
DVD extra features:
Redline "Trailer 2006"
Quick Guide to Redline

Blu-ray extra features:
Redline "Trailer 2006"
Perfect Guide to Redline
Quick guide to Redline

ayase said:
Does the paper sleeve in the plastic case have a big blue Blu-ray bar on it like the slipcase does?

Yes.

The only reason I bought the Redline Doubleplay was for the booklet. It... does have the booklet shown on the Amazon page, ja? Plus it's only a couple of quid difference.

Received the following from UP1,

X TV Series CD 1
Blade of the Immortal Vol 16: Shortcut
Blade of the Immortal Vol 23: Scarlet Swords
Guru Guru Pon-Chan 1
Q-Ko-Chan 2
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle 26
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle 27
Black Lagoon 9
Marionette Generation Vol 2
Marionette Generation Vol 3

Still waiting for,
Kamichu! OST
Faust Anthology 2

animefreak17 said:
^ once again you amaze me

It's not that impressive really as it was all in UP1's sale. Also I have been buying less manga lately so I was overdue some purchases (the last manga I purchased was probably back around June/July time - probably Cross Game Volume 3).

Update - After opening the parcel this afternoon, the packing slip said that Kamichu OST & Faust 2 were out of stock (someone else had beat me to them) so they have been cancelled. I guess I need to look elsewhere for them.

^
i buy anime only and you buy anime and manga, cd, novels, models ect.
and you've got boxes of them *box city* .........................it looks like the title of anime freak should be yours instead of a self proclaimed one like me. i dont know what allowance your on but can i join the family lol

MikeP said:
Idolm@ster Limited Edition box.
Now I'm just waiting for the game to install so I can play it.
Hmm, I'm beginning to think my postie hates me now, as I am yet to receive a couple of things I thought I would have by now (Skyrim, couple of other DVDs), most notably this.

I'm actually getting a bit upset as I already spent 2200 yen on DLC. ^^; (And I can only use my Makoto avatar with my JP PSN account. ;_;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back