What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilmaestro said:
lol, yes I have (the G4U! version, too D: ). I'm thinking it might be the size of the box that has caused it to be noticed and hauled off to customs, so I might well actually receive volume 2 first if that slips through!

But customs shouldn't take that long surely? At least not if there's a price declaration/receipt around somewhere. I think my copy went into customs on a Friday evening and left there sometime on the following Monday. This seems far slower than I would expect.

I can't remember, did you say you used courier shipping? I just went SAL, so a couple of weeks is not unusual if customs nailed it.

Yeah. I was using EMS as I ordered the first volume from the JP HMV.

I guess customs must prioritise couriered packages. Are items shipped by SAL less likely to be hit by customs in your experience?

Yeah, absolutely. If this has been hit by customs, it will be the first thing that that has happened to this year since I started using SAL from AmiAmi (couple of other games and many figures over the VAT limit). Between that and the reduced shipping cost, it has saved me a bundle so far.

I've had a few bits turn up today:

FMP:TSR BDs from the £15 amazon deal
Gun X Sword - MVM's £10 DotW

I also ordered one of MVM's 10 Disc Potluck.

Here's what I got:
Shakugan no Shana vol 6
Blade of the Immortal vol 1
Witchblade vol 3
The Slayers Next vol 1
The Slayers Vol 2
Desert Punk Vol 1
Ergo Proxy Vol 2
Starship Operators Vol 3
Romeo X Juliet Vol 2
Elemental Gelade Vol 2

Extremely random mix. If the offers still up, I might grab some more next time I order from MVM, as it makes good sample/trade material, plus if you got really lucky you could probably complete some series this way.

I've already seen Witchblade, RomeoXJuliet and Shana so those might well end up in the trade section soon :)

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition (love the Gold Wiimote).

Also, the Deino and Hydreigon Pokémon cards I ordered.

And lastly, a bank statement, which means I can now think about pre-ordering from Right Stuf.

fabricatedlunatic said:
ilmaestro said:
Maybe... maybe I received something in the post today. :s
You are such a tease.
:D

But yes, as indicated elsewhere, I finally got my hands on iM@S2 yesterday, and by extension the first BD volume of the anime. One of the best put together LEs I've bought in a while, even allowing for a large part of it being the PS3 game.

Also received yet more paper crafts (some F/SN and also Rin from Usagi Drop), and then today took delivery of Skyward Sword (a less impressively put together LE, but the remote and CD are excellent), Hanasaku Iroha BD v.5 (great cover) and the big one...

Farming Simulator 2011.

In play.com's defence, this is a pretty funny joke if done deliberately, since I actually ordered Starcraft, but I'd rather they'd played it straight this time.

ilmaestro said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
ilmaestro said:
Maybe... maybe I received something in the post today. :s
You are such a tease.
:D

But yes, as indicated elsewhere, I finally got my hands on iM@S2 yesterday, and by extension the first BD volume of the anime. One of the best put together LEs I've bought in a while, even allowing for a large part of it being the PS3 game.

Also received yet more paper crafts (some F/SN and also Rin from Usagi Drop), and then today took delivery of Skyward Sword (a less impressively put together LE, but the remote and CD are excellent), Hanasaku Iroha BD v.5 (great cover) and the big one...

Farming Simulator 2011.

In play.com's defence, this is a pretty funny joke if done deliberately, since I actually ordered Starcraft, but I'd rather they'd played it straight this time.

My mum once received a Bon Jovi greatest hits cd from play.com. Okay she had ordered a clasical music cd but still....

Stuff I have received,

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition
Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition
Fate/Extra Limited Edition

ICE and eden of the east movie 2

came in today

how many eden of the east have and do the movies come at the end of the series or do they come in before the series or do they come in during the series

My postman brought Cars 2 (a present for my brother). This was not the delivery I was hoping for :(

animefreak17 said:
how many eden of the east have and do the movies come at the end of the series or do they come in before the series or do they come in during the series

It goes TV series -> Movie 1 -> Movie 2.

So if you have all three parts, you're good to go. Make sure you watch them in that order or it will make no sense at all.

R

lol Rui, my postman also brought me round Cars 2 though it was something my mum asked me to order as a Christmas present for my sister and nieces.
Recieved my Skyward Sword LE today as well, so I'm busy playing that ^__^

Rui said:
My postman brought Cars 2 (a present for my brother). This was not the delivery I was hoping for :(
This will teach you not to be so cryptic when performing your mysterious rituals - the postie turned up with a package, just as you asked for! :p

ilmaestro said:
Rui said:
This will teach you not to be so cryptic when performing your mysterious rituals - the postie turned up with a package, just as you asked for! :p

If only I hadn't preordered Cars 2, then none of this would have happened ;_;

R

It is essentially Lucasfilm's fault for giving birth to Pixar. I would write a strongly worded letter to George himself explaining the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back