What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football Manager 2012 (for PC) [there goes hundreds of hours of my life]

The Complete Toy Story Collection on Blu-Ray

My new Pocked HD Camcorder should be here later!

I renewed my CR membership again even though I barely used it lately and even though the drama part is a waste of time. The discount offer was too good to miss, again.

R

The lack of effort on the drama part is just sad, especially with a couple of super high-profile series airing this year. Too much effort to torrent many things, but I would watch them if they were on CR. Although, I don't know if this is a can't-get-them-in-the-UK thing or not.

Also, what was the discount? I just have mine setup to auto-renew. ;_;

ilmaestro said:
Good stuff, Ryo! What's under the hood?

--

AnoHana BD v.6 (finished! When to rewatch...)
Denpa Onna BD v.6

Intel® Core™i5-2500k Quad Core (3.30GHz, 6MB Cache) + HD Graphics
Motherboard ASUS® P8Z68-V LX: USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs, ATI®CrossFireX
Memory (RAM) 4GB KINGSTON HYPER-X SPECIAL EDITION GREY - DDR3 1600MHz (2 x 2GB KIT)
Graphics Card 2GB AMD RADEON™ HD6950 - 2 DVI,HDMI,2 mDP - DX® 11, Eyefinity 4 Capable
Memory - 1st Hard Disk 1TB SATA-II 3-Gb/s HARD DRIVE WITH 32MB CACHE (7,200rpm)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive 24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Memory Card Reader INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc) + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Power Supply 600W Quiet 80 PLUS Quad Rail PSU + 120mm Case Fan (£59)
Processor Cooling SUPER QUIET 22dBA TRIPLE COPPER HEATPIPE INTEL CPU COOLER (£19)
Sound Card Sound Blaster® Audigy™ SE (£19)
Network Facilities ONBOARD 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs
USB Options 6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD

what did i recieve today? a £21 customs charge for my fricken £45 t-shirt

Very nice, the 2GB of VRAM is definitely something I wish I had. Will be fun to see what you can OC to CPU to, the 2500k is ridiculous.

Received my T.M.Revolution UTAGE LPs (two versions, first presses). They are enormous, triple-width CD digipacks containing a mountain of oversized trading cards in each. They put most DVD special editions to shame.

I only bought them for one song between them so it feels all the more luxurious.

ilmaestro said:
The lack of effort on the drama part is just sad, especially with a couple of super high-profile series airing this year. Too much effort to torrent many things, but I would watch them if they were on CR. Although, I don't know if this is a can't-get-them-in-the-UK thing or not.

Also, what was the discount? I just have mine setup to auto-renew. ;_;

I can't imagine any other company will ever get the rights for the UK for most dramas, so it's such a shame :(

The deal (which is still active) is $49.95 for an annual anime/drama subscription again, this time with $10 of CR credit bundled as well. Last year's Black Friday deal was the same only with a t-shirt instead of the credit. I like the price.

R

i got
blue gender complete collection + movie
genshiken complete collection
red garden complete collection
one piece collection 3

ghost hound collection 2 but i have to send it back cause of a mix up

My replacement disc 1/4 of Paranoia Agent from MVM :)
Very pleased at how quickly they sorted the issue!

@Ryo
Nice spec, I'm presuming the PSU is a named brand.

Almost surprised you didn't grab a BD drive as they're so cheap nowadays comparatively.

A phone call from DHL saying I will have some VAT to pay on something that will be here Monday. I don't know off the top of my head what it is, but this is substantially better than Parcelforce's policy of not letting you pay the money until days later!

Rui said:
The deal (which is still active) is $49.95 for an annual anime/drama subscription again, this time with $10 of CR credit bundled as well. Last year's Black Friday deal was the same only with a t-shirt instead of the credit. I like the price.
Hmm. I should probably get that.

alexrose1uk said:
Almost surprised you didn't grab a BD drive as they're so cheap nowadays comparatively.
I didn't bother with one either when I got a new PC recently. Even for such a small extra amount, it would have been wasted money for me as I would still use my standalone players for convenience.

animefreak17 said:
mangaman74 said:
animefreak17 said:
ghost stories
misaki chronicles
came in today

More money than sense.

i dont get it?

by the way im doing what your doing, watching one disc of 2 or 3 animes a day, you know

It means I don't rate the show. I watched the first episode of Divergence Eve on a cover disc. It was so bad I turned it off around half way through. Misaki Chronicles is the sequel and is therefore guilty by association.

While I may buy and watch a fair amount of anime I don't just buy and watch anything and everything just because it's anime.

^ i know Divergence Eve was bad i watched all the way and yes it is terrible ................. however Misaki Chronicles is abite better then Divergence Eve so far its ok. and since i got Divergence Eve i had to buy Misaki Chronicles for the collection.

animefreak17 said:
^ i know Divergence Eve was bad i watched all the way and yes it is terrible ................. however Misaki Chronicles is abite better then Divergence Eve so far its ok. and since i got Divergence Eve i had to buy Misaki Chronicles for the collection.

You thought Divergence Eve was bad but you still went out and got the sequel :roll: .

Like I said, more money than sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back