What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pani Poni Dash - S.A.V.E. Collection (Region 1 DVD)
Batman: Arkham City - HMV Exclusive includes Comic, T-Shirt & Lenticular Sleeve (PS3)

The comic is issue 1 in a 5 issue series set between the games.

Received my new mouse and copy of Twilight Princess.

Why are PlayTrade sellers more than capable of sending stuff just as quickly as Play themselves?

Receieved Haruhi-chan 2 from Anime-on-line. Which is impressive considering the release is Monday. Also received a figure of Sev from Republic Commando, I hae a nice squad of 4 red-markinged clones on my shelf =3

My Tintin boxed set, which is very nice. First time reading Tintin in the Congo, and it's hilariously un-PC. I just wish they'd kept the scene where he blows up a rhinoceros.

I have also humorously reordered the spines to spell "TIT INN"

High School of the Dead: Volume 4 and Higurashi: When They Cry: Atonement Arc: Volume 1 arrived today.

I must say that Rena's looking rather vicious on the front of the latter :lol:

Don't mess with the girl from Hinamizawa.

Uncharted 3 Limited Edition

Annoying day knowing this was waiting for me and that I somehow managed to miss 3 busses home...But this LE has actually made my day. I wasn't expecting much considering it's only about £5 more but it's shaped like a book. Drakes Journal to be precise! How novel! (Sorry! Couldn't resist!)

Last edited by a moderator:
MercenaryRaiden said:
Uncharted 3 Limited Edition

Annoying day knowing this was waiting for me and that I somehow managed to miss 3 busses home...But this LE has actually made my day. I wasn't expecting much considering it's only about £5 more but it's shaped like a book. Drakes Journal to be precise! How novel! (Sorry! Couldn't resist!)

I oughta book you for a statement like that :p

NO! Bad Sparrow! No more derailing threads with puns. (Delicious, delicious puns...)

Anyway today I got my 6 inch movie avenger figures =D Cap, Thor and Fury. Only real issue is that Fury is too tall. Cap is the shortest, but he should be shorter than a dude in armour and an Asgardian. Thor is the tallest, perhaps too tall, but considering the Asgardians are gods this is forgivable but Fury is taller than Iron Man... which is alarming, but hey he's Samuel L Mutha****in' Jackson so I guess I can live with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man... I am not pleased! I am just hoping mine is here by Monday! :D

Your film strip sounds pretty cool... someone on AoD got quite literally the whiteboard, never mind Producer!

edit: Can't stop thinking how cool the cover is.

ilmaestro said:
Oh man... I am not pleased! I am just hoping mine is here by Monday! :D

Your film strip sounds pretty cool... someone on AoD got quite literally the whiteboard, never mind Producer!

edit: Can't stop thinking how cool the cover is.

The whiteboard?! Ouch!!! I wonder how they thought about doing these film strips - Clearly some are better then others! :D

It's actually great holding the game in my hands. I just need to find 4gb for the install (40gb model. Don't ask. Don't even go there as Sony announced the 80gb model for the same price 2 days after I bought mine. Angry? Oh yeah!)

Only Tesco vouchers and being woken up by Creationists trying to see if they could convert me today (not likely to happen, but I was half asleep and the girl/woman with the older lady was fairly hot)

Shana appeared yesterday though, and the day before that my copy of Magna Carta 2 (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back