What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Damm it.if I found both of them myself I would of got them.
I saw Panty on display and was checking out the price and Stocking was hidden underneath her. The guy said he had multiple of Panty so she could be bought alone but Stocking was the only one he had and had to be bought as a set. They weren't cheap but I do like them.

Maus is bit of a random inclusion. Not only is it not manga, but also being basically a biography of the father of the author and his story of being a Jew in Eastern Europe before/during the Second World War it's hardly a comparison to the likes of Bleach and Naruto.
It is a fascinating read though!
True, it's not a manga but it was part of a sale of graphic novels and manga volumes 6 for £15, bargain!

Today's arrival is the second batch of parcels from Blackwells.

A5FmvUjh.jpg

E3IWY3ch.jpg
3PkhUKth.jpg

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? Volumes 3 & 4 from Seven Seas. Volume 2 dispatched first but somehow Volumes 3 & 4 arrived first lol.

I received 2 more Studio Ghibli Collector's Editions from the UK this week, Princess Kaguya on Wednesday and Arrietty yesterday. Ahhh... more digipak artwork goodness! I'm still waiting to receive the Ponyo, Laputa, Totaro, Earwig , and Porco Rosso CE sets; all have been shipped except Porco Rosso, which doesn't release until the end of November.

The Secret World of Arrietty UK Collector's Edition

arriettyukce1.jpg

arriettyukce2.jpg

arriettyukce3.jpg

arriettyukce4.jpg

The Tale of Princess kaguya UK Collector's Edition

kaguyaukce1.jpg

kaguyaukce2.jpg

kaguyaukce3.jpg

kaguyaukce4.jpg

I received 2 more Studio Ghibli Collector's Editions from the UK this week, Princess Kaguya on Wednesday and Arrietty yesterday. Ahhh... more digipak artwork goodness! I'm still waiting to receive the Ponyo, Laputa, Totaro, Earwig , and Porco Rosso CE sets; all have been shipped except Porco Rosso, which doesn't release until the end of November.

The Secret World of Arrietty UK Collector's Edition

arriettyukce1.jpg

arriettyukce2.jpg

arriettyukce3.jpg

arriettyukce4.jpg

The Tale of Princess kaguya UK Collector's Edition

kaguyaukce1.jpg

kaguyaukce2.jpg

kaguyaukce3.jpg

kaguyaukce4.jpg
Those CE sets are really nice. I'm a bit tempted to upgrade my regular Blu-ray+DVD sets but I can't justify it no matter what.

Justify? What does that even mean? 🤔 ;)

Lol, most of these UK CE sets I'm getting are hextuple-dips on Studio Ghibli titles for me; I already own five other Ghibi series collections (none of them from the UK, though). But, I'm a huge digipak fan, so I'm really only collecting these CE's for the 3-panel digipaks with nice spanned art on both sides. I got the Poppy Hill and Marnie CEs when they first came out because they had the most beautiful art work, but I didn't bother picking up the rest because only four other CE sets were ever released over a span of almost 10 years - but now that Studio Canal just announced 3 new CE releases within a month's time, that spurred me on to get them all. Hopefully that's a sign they'll be completing the Collector Edition series, finally...

On a related note, Anime Limited's Collector's Edition box sets with digipaks were the original reason I started importing UK Blu-ray sets in the first place - because of my extreme lust for digipaks! 😍

PACKAGE DROP
「week start ver.」

No large drops today with only a UHD-BD and PS4 Import Game

💢ANIME

View attachment 21177

🎮 GAME

View attachment 21176
Except the Illustration B2 Wall Scroll the JP set is surprisingly dull compared to the EU Limited Edition. A moment of silence to those who believe Japanese game CE/LE is always superior 🛐

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」retake

💢 ANIME / 🎮 GAME / 🧩 GOODS

NGNL 0 CE + DQ XI S + Aria + GSC Nendo Easel Stand to start off for this week's package arrival.
IMG20211022122422.jpg

Received this beauty a day before release but hadn't the chance to post it here. The protag's backpack is real nice and the inside material graphic is a pleasant touch🌹
I'm really digging the character's design for this entry as they're simply hot 😍 (especially looking at the Male/Female MC coming straight out of a Manhwa/WebToon)
IMG20211021143450.jpg

2021 still no official translation for Tsukihime (even Fate/SN). Nice one TYPE-MOON 👍 Collector's Ed is pretty lackluster as well though the bonus is still appreciated so it's cool.
IMG_20211023_201500.jpg

Saving the best til last. Azur Lane 3rd Anniversary Box and 3D Mouse Pads (for those delicate wrists 👀)

Still waiting for the "Rose" and "Cherry" version sets ⏳
IMG20211021145029.jpgIMG20211021145425.jpg

Last edited:
Justify? What does that even mean? 🤔 ;)

Lol, most of these UK CE sets I'm getting are hextuple-dips on Studio Ghibli titles for me; I already own five other Ghibi series collections (none of them from the UK, though). But, I'm a huge digipak fan, so I'm really only collecting these CE's for the 3-panel digipaks with nice spanned art on both sides. I got the Poppy Hill and Marnie CEs when they first came out because they had the most beautiful art work, but I didn't bother picking up the rest because only four other CE sets were ever released over a span of almost 10 years - but now that Studio Canal just announced 3 new CE releases within a month's time, that spurred me on to get them all. Hopefully that's a sign they'll be completing the Collector Edition series, finally...

On a related note, Anime Limited's Collector's Edition box sets with digipaks were the original reason I started importing UK Blu-ray sets in the first place - because of my extreme lust for digipaks! 😍
Yeah, digipaks are really nice. Big lol on the hextuple-dips 😂😂

Back